What's the plan if Gun Confiscation begins?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > What's the plan if Gun Confiscation begins?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2012, 07:05 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default What's the plan if Gun Confiscation begins?

Seriously, what's the plan? What do you plan on doing?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-09-2012, 07:29 AM   #2

Liked 181 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 407

Well, they are going to come and try and confiscate my guns?
That sounds pretty simple to me

Old 08-09-2012, 07:33 AM   #3

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

I just don't believe there will be a gun confiscation because it is the armed citizens who are actually protecting the inner-core of America from an outside take-over. There may be more control, registration, licensing, and training requirements; but not total disarmament. The People will never permit themselves to be vulnerable to violence and crime.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:34 AM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Well same here, but then they'd just make short work of you, I'm talking about we need to organize. I've already begun doing so in my area. We need a massive organized resistance group. A modern-day Minutemen force.

Old 08-09-2012, 08:13 AM   #5

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

If the NRA called for a march in Washington DC, I would bet 100 Million will show up.

Old 08-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1830 Times on 1305 Posts
Likes Given: 2066

Default Plan A.......

To make these azz hats wish they were never born. They're just poking a hornets nest with a short stick. Lets dance.......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 08-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #7
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

There aren't enough LEOs, Guard and military to do simultaneous house-to-house gun confiscations. Therefore, they would have to start in some places and work their way to other places. Word of this would spread extremely quickly.

Then, I expect the shooting would start and there would be an awful lot of dead Americans - LEOs, Guard and military as well as civilians - in the name of non-violence and safety.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:00 AM   #8

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
There aren't enough LEOs, Guard and military to do simultaneous house-to-house gun confiscations. Therefore, they would have to start in some places and work their way to other places. Word of this would spread extremely quickly.

Then, I expect the shooting would start and there would be an awful lot of dead Americans - LEOs, Guard and military as well as civilians - in the name of non-violence and safety.
I can see one of the first places they'd try to start is the Peoples' Яepublik of Kalifornia. The pro-gun forces there would be very busy getting the word out to the rest of the country, which would probably start a ground-swell of resistance, which would escalate into a full-blown nationwide protest complete with large rallies against the confiscation efforts. The only places where a full on confiscation might be somewhat successful are those where oppressive gun laws already exist....like Chicago and New York City. As bkt said, once the word gets out, the violence would, most likely, escalate to a full blown "war" involving shooting.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #9
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5926 Times on 2930 Posts
Likes Given: 6285

Guns, what guns? No guns here, Just my Model 11 floor lamp and featherlight broom handle!

Registration FOOG is just one short step from confiscation, they already have that done with pistols throughout the Union. Those that would order the act are not the same ones that will be required to carry it out. I would guess that very few Americans would apply for that job.

You think Repo guys have a dangerous job, Federal Gun Collectors would meet with some very stiff and painful resistance.

Gun control is just another misnomer for people control. We are way down that slippery slope and any more pacification of the fear-mongers rants will lead to an explosion heard round the world.

Ive said before that lifes not digital; all or nothing, good or bad. Life's analog but our bill of rights is not. It is definable and absolute, only our actions are subjective. Do not give the regulators a single inch of territory that they do not own and do everything in your power to take back what has been stolen from us FOOG.

I cannot agree with a single view that compromises a single clause in our single basis of common cause as Americans, The Constitution. To believe for one moment that restricting access to anything protected by the blood of our countrymen for law abiding citizens will protect us better is ludicrous. They arent restricting killers, they are disarming citizens.

Actions not possibilities are the only activities that require legal redress. Its stupid to convict someone for what they could do yet reasonable to pass judgement on those that have committed one. Define crime- Im not gonna use the dictionary, just my noggin- A criminal act is one that negates, removes or minimizes the rights, freedoms and liberties of another human. Cruel and destructive Acts against Animals and Mother nature are included, legal hunting is not a crime!!!!

We almost all agree unanimously that anyone convicted of perpetrating a crime with the augmentation of a firearm should be punished to the full extent of the law. Why shouldnt someone who does the same without one not get punished to the full extent of the law? Was it the crime or the gun that is being judged? If its the gun, than technically, the gun should pay the price for the crime not the perpetrator! Thats silly, its the crime we punish and shoulda, woulda, coulda really doesnt mean spit, did and done is all that matters.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:14 AM   #10

Liked 374 Times on 243 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Rather than confiscation, it would be easier and less hazardous to clamp down on ammo and reloading supplies, or price the stuff so high it's out of reach.

Closed Thread