WHATS with il state police!?!?!
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > WHATS with il state police!?!?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default WHATS with il state police!?!?!

For the lucky few of us who live in this oh so freestate!! I sent a renewal for my foid card at the beginning of december and just got my new card yesterday. I know it's a law to be only 30 days not 3 months.... Was this an isolated instance? Our is everyone having a hard time to renew there foid?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-11-2012, 07:06 PM   #2
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2474 Times on 1326 Posts
Likes Given: 879

It is not unusual at all. My brother in law waited months and it never showed.

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 02-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
It is not unusual at all. My brother in law waited months and it never showed.
It's just weird my first card was in my mailbox in 4 weeks. Thats why I'm kinda frustrated. I had to update my adress on the card but I don't think that should warrant waiting months...

Old 02-11-2012, 08:06 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6578 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Thats an easy one. Chicago is a liberal hell hole that decides the fate of the rest of the state. The reason they have foil cards are because they want to make it difficult and frustrating to get a gun. They hope this will discourage people, and result in deminished gun ownership. The reason it takes so long is because they don't want you to get a gun. They hope that by the time you actually get it (if you ever do), you will have given up on getting a gun.
My advice, get as many guns as you can, and encourage everyone you know to do the same. It will be like a big middle finger to them.

Old 02-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #5

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Thats an easy one. Chicago is a liberal hell hole that decides the fate of the rest of the state. The reason they have foil cards are because they want to make it difficult and frustrating to get a gun. They hope this will discourage people, and result in deminished gun ownership. The reason it takes so long is because they don't want you to get a gun. They hope that by the time you actually get it (if you ever do), you will have given up on getting a gun.
My advice, get as many guns as you can, and encourage everyone you know to do the same. It will be like a big middle finger to them.
I never had issues getting guns. It's more they are making it difficult to keep my gun in my household.