What Would You/We Do If the Gov't Takes Our Guns??? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > What Would You/We Do If the Gov't Takes Our Guns???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011, 07:23 PM   #41
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 387 Times on 199 Posts
Likes Given: 759

I will hobble down to the collection center with my walker and turn in (for the $25.00) my only registered firearm: a twelve year old Ruger pd95. Its no longer on the approved list for sale in Calif. anyway.
Then I will move to Idaho with all my other possessions.

Keep your powder dry boys.
Things are gonna get rough.

Old 12-09-2011, 07:34 PM   #42

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

The last I heard, mine went 'Fast and Furiously' across the border

Old 12-09-2011, 07:44 PM   #43

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82
The last I heard, mine went 'Fast and Furiously' across the border
Mine all got destroyed in a shop fire when a drag car caught on fire and the nitros bottles blew

Old 12-10-2011, 07:00 PM   #44

Liked 2551 Times on 1455 Posts
Likes Given: 1981

Yeah, yeah, boating accident, well all my guns were so broken-hearted at

the story of my divorce, that they all ran into the back yard,

field-stripped themselves, and sat out in the rain and rusted away to

brown spots in the dirt...

Old 12-10-2011, 07:36 PM   #45
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I still have all mine (except the bersa my sister has now), and they have an open invite to try and take them anytime. I have no dependents and value freedom above life at this stage. As for brass, i have some steel-cased they can try to take too.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-20-2012, 12:15 AM   #46

I'd strip my guns and bury them in a safe until the heat died off

As a U.S. citizen that is aware of his constitutional rights, I would like to make the following statements:
1. I reject the authority of ANY government to control my gun rights
2. I reject the authority of the government to regulate my freedom of speech, faith, or political views
and finally....
3. I reject the government's authority to take MY money and spend it as they wish without my permission.

Old 01-20-2012, 12:29 AM   #47
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 898 Times on 547 Posts
Likes Given: 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
Has anyone given any thought to the sheer manpower required to pull something like this off? It would have to be done in every city, every town, every village and every rural area simultaneously with a cop or two at EVERY door or else word would get out faster than wildfire and most people would be forewarned.
Explain England???

Flown on an airplane recently?

Hell, this great protection govt agency, DHS now just wanders around demanding papers?

Old 01-20-2012, 12:49 AM   #48

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

A move of that kind would not be the end of gun owners. It would however end the power of the radical central government. Never bite off more than you can chew. You can choke yourself to death.

Old 01-20-2012, 12:59 AM   #49
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 357 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Kind of makes me laugh...everyone's talking about how horrible it would be if they had to have their firearms registered and listen on a DATA base. That's how it is where I am (Canada) and it doesn't seem to cause very much fuss. Only thing it causes is a royal PITA.

Thankfully we're pretty close to having that law (one where EVERY firearm must be registered to the current owner) and it'll soon be possible to own a long gun (except ARs) with out having to register it. Only problem, that's just shotguns and hunting rifles and any semi-auto not made with an AR type trigger group.

That means ARs, handguns and any other firearm not used for hunting HAS to be registered.

Old 01-20-2012, 01:03 AM   #50

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido
Kind of makes me laugh...everyone's talking about how horrible it would be if they had to have their firearms registered and listen on a DATA base. That's how it is where I am (Canada) and it doesn't seem to cause very much fuss. Only thing it causes is a royal PITA.

Thankfully we're pretty close to having that law (one where EVERY firearm must be registered to the current owner) and it'll soon be possible to own a long gun (except ARs) with out having to register it. Only problem, that's just shotguns and hunting rifles and any semi-auto not made with an AR type trigger group.

That means ARs, handguns and any other firearm not used for hunting HAS to be registered.
Ya but your guys laws are influenced heavily by them backwards french folks.....sorry if that was takin as an insult since none was ment.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did