Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > What would happen if "they" banned the ar 15 rifles?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2013, 02:57 AM   #61
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 939 Times on 525 Posts
Likes Given: 387

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluez View Post
They wouldnt dare.
and if they did so much the better as a general upriging would be gauranteed.
So maybe even that wouldnt be a bad thing .....

ANd those helicopters, they need to be fueled.
And the men who fuel them have familes which are soft targets.

how many maintainers would show up for work, knowing they and their families are at risk if they participate in organized murder of the american people?
Well bluez, probably every single one of them because now you're threatening their families. If they don't do their jobs and use their weapons to defend their families against people who threaten to kill them because they're easier targets than going after military and law enforcement personnel, I'd consider that pretty good motivation for taking out all comers- whether they agree with the current administration's anti-gun agenda or not.

You know, the more I opinions I hear about what people would do if, when, or even before their government does something they don't like, the more I have come to the realization that the people making such statements are exactly like the people in the government they're so afraid of.

What exactly about the nature of how our government interacts with its people will change if someone like you takes over? If you are willing to do the same reprehensible things to our government personnel that you claim they will do or are trying to do to you, how are you any different than them (apart from the fact that you don't have all the hardware that they have)?

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I thought most of us here were grown men. Use all that piss and vinegar to come to the resolve to write your representatives (all of them and, repeatedly if necessary) to express your opinion on the government taking guns from civilians in an intelligent and civil way (this might be more difficult than I thought). With all the guns and ammunition sold in this country, there has to be more gun owners than people who don't own guns. You'd think they'd use their time to coordinate meetings to share ideas, pool funding, and recruit political resources to ensure that no one man, even the president, could ever determine whether or not the citizenry are permitted to be armed.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:11 AM   #62

Liked 135 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR10 View Post
Short of nukes. That is rich. If the gov did use nukes, who would tell everyone? The military? The media? We all need to grow up.

The old western movies where trackers followed trails in the ground? Can we follow trails?

If you follow trails, you find on the last day of the first bush war, something interesting happened in the sand. Dig, the truth is there.

September 11, 2001. Look at file images of the cars. Even up to a mile away, look at file images of the cars. The first thing you notice is the paint is rusted off the cars. Look close. Now find video of bomb tests around WWII. In the split second before the major shock wave that blows everything away, you see the wave that blows the paint off the cars, and instantly dusts them.

History is always written by the installed gov.
Sorry, is your point 9/11 was an inside job and possibly a nuclear attack? If so, renew your prescription please.

By the way, how much closer to Concord could confiscating arms of citizens be after the intolerable acts we've been witnessing?

Old 03-30-2013, 03:25 AM   #63
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 185 Times on 118 Posts
Likes Given: 578

I think we need a thumbs down "Dislike This Post" option added.

Old 03-30-2013, 03:38 AM   #64
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5177 Times on 2954 Posts
Likes Given: 4394

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512 View Post

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I thought most of us here were grown men.
I'm not sure that is a valid assumption.

I'm agonna git my gun and go kill all them low down govment suckers sounds more like Jr. high kids taking a break from "Call of Duty" on the game box.

Golda Meier.
Ruger22lr Likes This 
Old 03-30-2013, 04:17 AM   #65

Liked 4553 Times on 2201 Posts
Likes Given: 1361

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter View Post
Don't even go there Tack, this isn't the same thing and you know it.
Like I said Chloe... Your welcome to your opinion.

My opinion is that today's modern sporting rifles are today's muskets.

Tack
Old 03-30-2013, 05:00 AM   #66

Liked 600 Times on 358 Posts
Likes Given: 1312

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

My opinion is that today's modern sporting rifles are today's muskets.

Tack
Very well said Tack...

I like that!
Old 03-30-2013, 01:29 PM   #67

Well, at least I won't keep getting hit by empty brass ejected from autoloaders at the range.
ct

Old 03-30-2013, 02:45 PM   #68
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5177 Times on 2954 Posts
Likes Given: 4394

Sure ya will.

I'll just opoertate the bolt "vigorously,"

Golda Meier.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:54 PM   #69

Default range

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Sure ya will.

I'll just opoertate the bolt "vigorously,"

You must not be a reloader.
ct

Old 03-30-2013, 03:07 PM   #70
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2208 Times on 1104 Posts
Likes Given: 1133

Laws are only as effective as people will allow and comply with! And this is not one of them! In this case as for me they can KMA!
If for one minute these idiots think that the American people are going to stand by and let them violate our Constitution and Second Amendment Rights! Good Luck to them!
Our Second Amendment does not specify any particular gun or accessory! It says we shall have the right to keep and bear arms and it shall not be infringed upon. So in my book they are simply violating the law and the Constitution of the United States! Anyone who would let morons make rules that will instantly turn good law abiding citizens into criminals senselessly should experience an all out rebellion!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy