Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > What would happen if "they" banned the ar 15 rifles?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2013, 04:13 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5307 Times on 2914 Posts
Likes Given: 10141

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911love
Pure- I'm on a mobile and can't see sigs. What is your sig line?

Lord, Make me fast and Accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

No offense and none taken

People Like This 
Old 03-27-2013, 04:17 AM   #22

Liked 27 Times on 20 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool

Lord, Make me fast and Accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.
That was the most beautiful thing that I have ever read. thank you. I am now crying

Old 03-27-2013, 04:20 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

... And given the release and publishing of NY Handgun Information, I think you'd have an excellent case for refusing to comply.

Following Lil Andy's Edict by landing in a State data base absolutely puts you at risk for your information being made public.

Stand firm NY... No Registration No Compliance

If push comes to shove... You men know what to do.

Tack
In April, all hell will break loose. I have heard that in some states they already have DHS on the highways to do random searches. History does repeat itself. in the revolutionary war, we faced the red coats. in civil war 2, we could call them the blue caps because of their blue helmets
Old 03-27-2013, 04:34 AM   #24

Liked 548 Times on 290 Posts

There are dark days coming if they try to take my guns. The government should fear the citizens who have been stripped of their rights more than terrorists! They know what's going to happen thats why DHS is stocking up!

Old 03-27-2013, 04:40 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Skrb_25
There are dark days coming if they try to take my guns. The government should fear the citizens who have been stripped of their rights more than terrorists! They know what's going to happen thats why DHS is stocking up!
If the government doesn't fear us, they are crazy. we may not have many planes or tanks but we sure do have guns. We may even get the military on our side because they swore oaths to protect the constitution and all of the amendments. And I know that all of my family members that are in the armed forces would not fight American citizens.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:41 AM   #26

Liked 608 Times on 365 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Thanks Mister!

Old 03-27-2013, 05:51 AM   #27

Liked 136 Times on 94 Posts
Likes Given: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunter17 View Post
As a Upstate New Yorker, I will not put up with the safe act. They want me to complete a background check every time I buy ammo. HELL NO. They want me to register my gun. HELL NO. The bottom line is HELL NO
If anyone registers there guns they are a traitor and are no better than the people who want them to!
If you refuse to register your guns, I have massive respect for you.

Last edited by beastmode986; 03-27-2013 at 05:56 AM.
People Like This 
Old 03-27-2013, 05:59 AM   #28

Liked 268 Times on 180 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Well if they banned AR of AK type rifles and most but not all auto loaders, some other auto loader, left legal, would be modified and take the AR's and AK's place. However, if this happened, it would be banned as well.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:40 AM   #29
No Longer a NY Resident.

Liked 1031 Times on 667 Posts
Likes Given: 5294

A simple answer to the OP. Yes, some would fight, some would turn them in, most would just hide them really well (those who did not register or "Sold it out of state") and bide their time until an organized resistance was started. I can only promise one thing, the price of the MSRs on the black market would soar.

Besides, we all know how well banning works to disarm the people. Need I say more than the Liberator Pistol, and the European Resistance during WWII. Use your non-banned weapons to take the weapons of your enemy, and fight back. Two advantages to this line of thought:

#1. Pretty much endless supply of ammo and parts.
#2. during a shoot out, they may confuse you for one of their own, or one of their own for you. Tactical advantage.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 03-27-2013, 07:13 AM   #30
Concealed Carry Instructor

Liked 864 Times on 574 Posts
Likes Given: 216

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunter17 View Post
If the government doesn't fear us, they are crazy. we may not have many planes or tanks but we sure do have guns. We may even get the military on our side because they swore oaths to protect the constitution and all of the amendments. And I know that all of my family members that are in the armed forces would not fight American citizens.
Correct me if I am wrong, but most of the enlisted men follow an oath to leadership,. and the leaders follow an oath to the constitution. Correct?

So the grunts will do whatever the Obama chosen leaders tell them to do. If that is the case, where do we turn?