What would happen if "they" banned the ar 15 rifles? - Page 15
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > What would happen if "they" banned the ar 15 rifles?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 12:02 AM   #141
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 366 Times on 233 Posts
Likes Given: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post

I'm getting the impression that I may need to work on my image here at FTF.

Apparently ML sees me as the guy who would threaten deadly force over packages and in another thread, Mister Cool throws up a photo of a 40ish fellow sticking his middle finger in a Cops face?

He got the age pretty close but I don't do prostest and am actually a teddy bear with all but those who would abuse authority.

Tack
Tack we love you.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...
Tackleberry1 Likes This 
Old 04-08-2013, 12:09 AM   #142
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7440 Times on 4061 Posts
Likes Given: 15311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Apparently ML sees me as the guy who would threaten deadly force over packages and in another thread, Mister Cool throws up a photo of a 40ish fellow sticking his middle finger in a Cops face?

He got the age pretty close but I don't do prostest and am actually a teddy bear with all but those who would abuse authority.

Tack
No offense and none taken.

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Tackleberry1 Likes This 
Old 04-09-2013, 12:28 AM   #143

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

"I don't need an ar15 anymore than rosa parks needs to sit at the front of the bus"
Read that on facebook, made me laugh.

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.
People Like This 
Old 04-09-2013, 01:14 AM   #144
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1161 Times on 644 Posts
Likes Given: 499

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post

Tack
Tack,

Be yourself. No need for any fingernail biting over the opinion of random guys typing anonymously on the internet using silly pseudonyms. Doing so would just be, ahem, tacky. Let us know what you really think.

Out of sheer morbid curiosity, since all of your posts have your screen name and avatar attached to them, is it entirely necessary to sign all of your posts? Perhaps it's a "style" thing, but isn't your "special brand" immortalized for all the world to see. No big deal; It's just kinda like referring to yourself in the third person.

Also, what's all this "teddy bear" crap about? That's not the Tack we know and love.

Old 04-09-2013, 08:12 PM   #145

Liked 4885 Times on 2368 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512 View Post
Tack,

Be yourself. No need for any fingernail biting over the opinion of random guys typing anonymously on the internet using silly pseudonyms. Doing so would just be, ahem, tacky. Let us know what you really think.

Out of sheer morbid curiosity, since all of your posts have your screen name and avatar attached to them, is it entirely necessary to sign all of your posts? Perhaps it's a "style" thing, but isn't your "special brand" immortalized for all the world to see. No big deal; It's just kinda like referring to yourself in the third person.

Also, what's all this "teddy bear" crap about? That's not the Tack we know and love.
Haha

Partner, my motto has always been to "be myself"... This way, I always know that the people sticking around generally like me and I never need to worry about impressing anyone.

Why do I sign all my posts? That's a great question, and I do not have a good answer? I suppose it is a "style" thing.

...and the "Teddy Bear" comment... honestly... I was fishing for Orangello to chime in for a bit of humor but alas... NO GELLO.

Tack

Old 04-09-2013, 08:23 PM   #146

Liked 27 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

They'll ban the ammunition first.

"Well, we didn't take your guns, hurdeehur"

Old 04-10-2013, 02:17 AM   #147

Liked 634 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 1824

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Haha

Partner, my motto has always been to "be myself"... This way, I always know that the people sticking around generally like me and I never need to worry about impressing anyone.

Why do I sign all my posts? That's a great question, and I do not have a good answer? I suppose it is a "style" thing.

...and the "Teddy Bear" comment... honestly... I was fishing for Orangello to chime in for a bit of humor but alas... NO GELLO.

Tack
You are yourself Tack, and that's why we love 'ya!!