What will become of us? - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > What will become of us?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2012, 10:10 PM   #61
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 982 Times on 628 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Good find!

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #62

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth
I tried having an open discussion with a friend of mine about the ban. He started to say that it worked for Australia and England so I showed him these videos and showed him the actual crime stats. He still has not changed his opinion. Funny thing is he had somebody try to break into his home while he and his family were home earlier this year and was asking me advice on a home protection weapon. I told him everybody speaks 12g. He and his beautiful family are still unprotected and he supports a ban. I guess he is going to become a victim before he sees why I do everything I can to keep my family safe.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:49 PM   #63
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21592 Times on 12249 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by krosskelt View Post
I tried having an open discussion with a friend of mine about the ban. He started to say that it worked for Australia and England so I showed him these videos and showed him the actual crime stats. He still has not changed his opinion. Funny thing is he had somebody try to break into his home while he and his family were home earlier this year and was asking me advice on a home protection weapon. I told him everybody speaks 12g. He and his beautiful family are still unprotected and he supports a ban. I guess he is going to become a victim before he sees why I do everything I can to keep my family safe.
KrossKelt, your friend is asking to be a victim. there is a saying, "play the victim, be the victim" sometimes those who survive a violent encounter with bad people, do see the error of their ways, and some don't.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:52 PM   #64
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5814 Times on 3288 Posts
Likes Given: 5270

Quote:

Ignorance can be cured through education. There is no cure for stupidity.

Winston Churchill
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 12-23-2012, 11:59 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus

He is a good guy and been a friend for a long time. But he is a self proclaimed libertarian and talks about smaller government, thinks nothing should infringe on free speech. But I guess he don't mind going against his libertarian views when it comes to the amendment right after his fav.

Old 12-24-2012, 02:59 AM   #66
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:

Can't fix stupid.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 12-24-2012, 11:51 PM   #67
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5814 Times on 3288 Posts
Likes Given: 5270

Quote:
He is a good guy and been a friend for a long time. But he is a self proclaimed libertarian and talks about smaller government, thinks nothing should infringe on free speech. But I guess he don't mind going against his libertarian views when it comes to the amendment right after his fav.

No matter what he calls himself, he's not a libertarian.

you should take this guy to the rsnge and teach him how to shoot. you might get a convert.

Winston Churchill

Old 12-25-2012, 12:11 AM   #68

Quote:

No matter what he calls himself, he's not a libertarian.

you should take this guy to the rsnge and teach him how to shoot. you might get a convert.
I've tried I put on an annual zombie apocalypse shoot out. We make it kid friendly and practice proper procedure and safety. He has yet to show up at that or any of my open invite range days.