Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > What they all should see

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Default What they all should see

I can't stop stop watching this. And I can't help but won't to send this to every anti gun person in the world.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #2

Liked 1956 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4285

I feel the same way but a lot of people are scared to death of logic and fact...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 06-17-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 06-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #4

This is by far the funniest one yet. Not to
Mention it's completely true.
There is profanity in it so be warned.

Old 06-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #5

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15 View Post
I can't stop stop watching this. And I can't help but won't to send this to every anti gun person in the world.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_YTM_eAWnQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
This would have no effect on the anti-freedom/anti-gun people, they know this already. They don't care that guns help people stop crime, they don't care that it is a right, they don't care that the majority of Americans support the right to own and use guns. It is not about anything but control that they support. Control of you and me nothing more.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:41 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww

This would have no effect on the anti-freedom/anti-gun people, they know this already. They don't care that guns help people stop crime, they don't care that it is a right, they don't care that the majority of Americans support the right to own and use guns. It is not about anything but control that they support. Control of you and me nothing more.
True. It is also known that before falling into a dictatorship. The gov first enforced gun control as a way to protect there self from the up rising of the citizens.

Old 06-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #7

Liked 2442 Times on 1391 Posts
Likes Given: 1910

PC libtards aren't going to let common sense,

experience, statistics, history, and reality

get in the way of their

sacred opinions...

Old 06-17-2012, 08:14 PM   #8

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 240

Anyone who wants to take away any constitutional rights of other people doesn't deserve freedom and are pissing on the graves of all of the men and women who lost their lives to defend it.

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Last edited by gmaster456; 06-18-2012 at 02:03 PM.
People Like This 
Old 06-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #9

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww View Post
Logic and fact do little to overcome dogma and emotion. Most anti-gunners have never seen a gun, held a gun, fired a gun or actually met a gunowner. Their only exposure to firearms is what they are told by the media and the Bradys and Bloombergs of the world.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 06-17-2012, 11:31 PM   #10

Liked 157 Times on 110 Posts
Likes Given: 171

love the video. they should lift alot of gun restrictions i mean if i want to buy a tank then i should be allowed to buy a tank! I do mean an armed tank disarmed ones are completely legal.Why would i want an armed tank? If they had a tank range it would be pretty damn cool to send some rounds down it and who would rob your house when they see a tank in your driveway? Not to mention how many heads it would turn when you drive to a store in it.lol