Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > What Feinstein’s Failed to Tell You – Every Gun With a Grip is BANNED!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 12:26 PM   #11
62 gr Fusion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 190 Times on 127 Posts

I'm not worried about her bill passing Congress. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. What worries me is what compromise bill gets passed after this doesn't. If this bill passes in its current form, there will be anarchy.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #12

Liked 4781 Times on 2677 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The Liberals are drunk on power. The Obama cult believes they were given a mandate to change America. They are pushing the U.N. gun control agenda. The Demorats want an Australian Plan no semi autos and later it will be pump actions.
We must remember all these people are elected by the voters.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:35 PM   #13
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4561 Times on 2292 Posts
Likes Given: 4708

Someone should tell her to "Get a Grip" on herself! Evils lurking behind everyone that isn't as aware as she proclaims herself to be! Wouldn't you at least think they would find spokespeople that had a clue about what it is they seek to Magistrate and demonize?

She must not have realized that every firearm has a grip, Nobody ever uses the bayonet on the lug of a firearm to kill anyone, not even soldiers and a semi automatic isn't a machine gun! Other tidbits of information include things like High Capacity isn't 30 rounds, for most of us it's more like 300 rounds, now that's approaching hi cap, then again, 3000 isn't but 12 seconds with a 1860's era Gatling gun so maybe thats not high cap either! Also, remind then that there are no slow bullets, only slow people! Do they really think they can jump out of the way of my shotgun cause it's not a Bushmaster?

Behold, they bring forth the magic talisman, you are all safe now!

Old 01-31-2013, 01:38 PM   #14
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4561 Times on 2292 Posts
Likes Given: 4708

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk View Post
I'm not worried about her bill passing Congress. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. What worries me is what compromise bill gets passed after this doesn't. If this bill passes in its current form, there will be anarchy.
They just keep chipping away at at! You may not have to worry about losing your guns today but as a New Yorkers, I can tell you that time is on their side not ours.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:05 PM   #15

Liked 158 Times on 113 Posts

What are they gonna do if they ban these guns and people own them??? Do they plan on confiscating them?? Tell Frankenstein to come to my door and I'll hand her my guns personally I'll even empty the "hi-cap" mag for her

Old 01-31-2013, 03:04 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 555 Times on 350 Posts
Likes Given: 1513

Hypothetically speaking, if I had firearms inherited from a late relative, and others legally purchased from individuals with no NCIS check legally required, it would ONLY be my confession that would allow the gungrabbers to know I had them at all. F**k that! Lots of good hiding places on a forested rocky ridge...

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:39 PM   #17
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 210 Times on 168 Posts
Likes Given: 116

She finally caught wind of the "hell spawned" Slide Fire Stock. She brought it up at the hearing yesterday, reading an ad from an "AR Magazine" as she called it. Well, at least she can get the term "magazine" right when it pertains to a periodical.

Beretta 84FS .380 ACP
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target .22LR

PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) MK114 5.56

Old 01-31-2013, 03:49 PM   #18

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

So, if I read this right a Ruger 10/22 with a thumbhole stock would be considered an "assault rifle" because it can accept a magazine of more then 10 rounds and it has a thumbhole stock.
This is one very screwed up "law" and if it does pass we need to tar and feather everyone that voted for it then put em' on a boat to China or N.Korea because that's where jerks like this need to live for a few years so they'll see just what they're trying to do to OUR Country.

This is the War Room!"

Old 01-31-2013, 04:00 PM   #19

Liked 103 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvsafe View Post
She finally caught wind of the "hell spawned" Slide Fire Stock. She brought it up at the hearing yesterday, reading an ad from an "AR Magazine" as she called it. Well, at least she can get the term "magazine" right when it pertains to a periodical.
The regular semi auto AR is already an assault weapon-aka machine gun to most uneducated people,so what will the slidefire be painted as?-a super murderous ultra terrorist machine gun lazer???

S&W 915 9mm
Mossberg 500 Mariner 12ga
1945 Win 94
Ruger MKIII 22/45 4"
Savage MK II
Ruger SP101 .357
Kung-Fu Moves

Old 01-31-2013, 04:11 PM   #20

Liked 158 Times on 113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatoth View Post

The regular semi auto AR is already an assault weapon-aka machine gun to most uneducated people,so what will the slidefire be painted as?-a super murderous ultra terrorist machine gun lazer???
Something like that