what did obama do?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > what did obama do?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 160 Times on 113 Posts

Default what did obama do?

So I heard there were EOs enacted yesterday but I have no idea as to what they did. Anybody fill in the blank?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-17-2013, 01:00 PM   #2

Liked 116 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 115

Pretty good thread on it here.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/list-executive-actions-obama-signing-81512/

Let your reps know how you feel about your 2nd Amendment Right.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Old 01-17-2013, 01:07 PM   #3

Liked 160 Times on 113 Posts

Well that doesn't look so bad.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:24 PM   #4

Liked 720 Times on 465 Posts
Likes Given: 232

He did nothing. He wants Congress to do something. Congress will do nothing.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:28 PM   #5

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 15

He gave liberals another healthy dose of the warm and fuzzies. Congress will shoot the rest down like the old grey mare......

Old 01-17-2013, 01:35 PM   #6

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Obama is a Lame Duck President. He is throwng crumbs to the antigun Left that has supported him. The Dems learned almost 20 years ago to leave the gun control issues on the shelf.
Who in the Senate wants to fall off the radar for a last term President?Swinestien being from Liberal California can introduce a Gun Ban Bill. This will not go any where.
The facts are the gutless lieing Dems would really like to Ban the 2nd A. but even these idiots know thats a bridge too far.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:42 PM   #7

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

Essentially what he did was begin dropping his pants in hopes congress would help him thrust all Americans in the ol' pooper.

Now, with that said, what he actually did was stand on the graves of 20 innocent children and used that tragedy as a way to persuade congress into taking action. His actions were disgusting and blacked the eye of the nation by saying and acting the way he did. He is a disgusting, irresponsible and unrespectable child that whines when he doesn't get his way. He actually used dead American children as a political battering ram to knock down the doors of Americans and take what he sees deems is inappropriate for citizens of this country to own. What he doesn't know is Americans have reinforced doors and it's going to take more than his disgusting tactics to take what we have a right to own!

Old 01-17-2013, 01:45 PM   #8

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

Yep, the more I read about this stuff and the more I hear about Sheriffs standing up to this Federal Tyranny the more I feel that Obama is All Hat and No Cattle.
Give this a read and it'll give you some hope for the future.
http://www.infowars.com/many-more-sheriffs-vow-not-to-enforce-federal-gun-control-laws/
I just thank God we have Sheriffs with guts enough to stand up to the Feds and stay true to their Oath of Office.
I really think as long as we all pull together and not let Obama and his bunch divide us that we'll come out of this ok.

This is the War Room!"

Old 01-17-2013, 01:54 PM   #9

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNFrank View Post
Yep, the more I read about this stuff and the more I hear about Sheriffs standing up to this Federal Tyranny the more I feel that Obama is All Hat and No Cattle.
Give this a read and it'll give you some hope for the future.
http://www.infowars.com/many-more-sheriffs-vow-not-to-enforce-federal-gun-control-laws/
I just thank God we have Sheriffs with guts enough to stand up to the Feds and stay true to their Oath of Office.
I really think as long as we all pull together and not let Obama and his bunch divide us that we'll come out of this ok.
Frank, I'm glad to see your blood pressure is down some and you are finally looking at this reasonable. the best thing Americans can do, whether gun owners or not, is stand up to the men and women we pay to represent us in the state and federal levels and let them know we can put them on the unemployment line just as easily as we gave them a job. If that doesn't work and the government decides to start confiscating things, then we have a whole other bag of worms to contend with. Until that happens, support the legislators in your state and federal government that help you in your beliefs and fir god sakes, support our brothers in new York who are getting one crammed in them as we speak.

Old 01-17-2013, 02:03 PM   #10

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyChadwell View Post
support our brothers in new York who are getting one crammed in them as we speak.
I think anyone in the surrounding States that doesn't have crappy laws should maybe see if they could hold some of the banned firearms for their Brothers and Sisters in Arms who live in NY until the new laws get repealed. That way they'd not have to register them and they'd be safe and sound in the hands of fellow firearms owners in Free States so they'd not get confiscated.
The only hard part would be trusting someone to hold your guns for you but I'd rather risk that then have NY State take them from me.
This is the War Room!"