Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   THIS is what the 2nd Amendment is for! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/what-2nd-amendment-70439/)

PrimePorkchop 08-16-2012 01:55 AM

THIS is what the 2nd Amendment is for!
 
A picture is worth 1,000 words. Dammit it makes me proud to be an American.

http://i.imgur.com/WaIId.jpg


Learn more about it here

sdiver35 08-16-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop
A picture is worth 1,000 words. Dammit it makes me proud to be an American.

Excellent find!!

fmj 08-16-2012 02:05 AM

I am thinking there are numerous precincts where this should be re-enacted...like ALL of them in the Chitcago area for starters.

Axxe55 08-16-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fmj (Post 905472)
I am thinking there are numerous precincts where this should be re-enacted...like ALL of them in the Chitcago area for starters.

how about say we start with about 95% of them? across the entire country!:D

KalashnikovJosh 08-16-2012 02:11 AM

Starting with the Cesspool on the Potomac..........

Axxe55 08-16-2012 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalashnikovJosh (Post 905479)
Starting with the Cesspool on the Potomac..........

that would be a good place to start! then we need to move the party to Illinois then Comifornia!:D:eek::D

locutus 08-16-2012 02:33 AM

It sure does make ya proud to be an American.:)

KalashnikovJosh 08-16-2012 02:41 AM

Well,now ya'll know why the current administration thinks veterans might be "homegrown terrorists".

They don't want to be held accountable to anybody or anything,lest of all the Constitution and those who took their oath to defend it from enemies both foreign and domestic seriously.

Axxe55 08-16-2012 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalashnikovJosh (Post 905516)
Well,now ya'll know why the current administration thinks veterans might be "homegrown terrorists".

They don't want to be held accountable to anybody or anything,lest of all the Constitution and those who took their oath to defend it from enemies both foreign and domestic seriously.

seems as we are having more problems from domestic rather than foreign lately, as in our current adminstration!:eek:

dog2000tj 08-16-2012 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop (Post 905454)
A picture is worth 1,000 words. Dammit it makes me proud to be an American.

http://i.imgur.com/WaIId.jpg


Learn more about it here

good short movie about it



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.