Were people REQUIRED to stay inside? - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Were people REQUIRED to stay inside?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 11:08 AM   #61
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1358 Times on 689 Posts
Likes Given: 1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire View Post
You do remember it was Dick Cheney who came up with The Patriot Act

I think it was actually Jim Sesenbrenner, HR 3162.

Last edited by 7point62; 04-25-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Old 04-25-2013, 11:32 AM   #62

Liked 696 Times on 381 Posts
Likes Given: 1453

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
Russians have had 100's of dead at the hands of Chechyn fanatics. Were the Russians, too, paying the price for their freedom?
"YES" to that also... BUT Putin and the Russian military (I.E. Spetsna) are known to retaliate without mercy. WE, on the other hand, are now considered a "soft target". Are you somehow suggesting we live in fear of people who would kill us for no other reason than we exist?

Not me.... I'll follow the example of Boston and get on with my life. Fear is no way to live... Being vigilant and prepared is.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milsurpshooter60 View Post
You hope that ,first comes the law passed , then comes the jackbooted thugs to get them ask anyone from uk how they went door to door and forcibly took em from them all.And you only hope half the military and leo will be on our side i dont see it.The us armed forces may not fire on citizens but there are cops would not hesitate.Good luck to all of us on that one.And dont forget his personel thugs the dhs, think they wont forcibly take them ?? ok.You go with that im staying in the fight.

Here's my point, Mil...I'm ready for the jackbooted thugs. If and when they come, I have an answer for them. The answer is chambered in several calibers. I may die in a hail of gunfire giving that answer, but at least I can take action. I don't have an answer for Executive Orders. I'm powerless if this President chooses to abuse executive privilege, which I think plainly he intends to do. So all I'm saying is, face the most immediate threat first. Don't freak about jackbooted thugs yet, because before the LEOs come the EOs

PS...my wife was employed by--and deployed with DHS--during the Bush years, and she does have her jack-booted thug moments.

Last edited by 7point62; 04-25-2013 at 11:57 AM.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:09 PM   #64
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3244 Posts
Likes Given: 5167

The only "jack booted thugs" that we need to fear work for the so-called "Environmental Protection agency" and the U.S. Department of Education."

And perhaps the paranoid "militia" crazies.

Winston Churchill
7point62 Likes This 
Old 04-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #65
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1908 Times on 1103 Posts
Likes Given: 3902

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
The only "jack booted thugs" that we need to fear work for the so-called "Environmental Protection agency" and the U.S. Department of Education."

And perhaps the paranoid "militia" crazies.
Video:

Old 04-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #66

Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
Here's my point, Mil...I'm ready for the jackbooted thugs. If and when they come, I have an answer for them. The answer is chambered in several calibers. I may die in a hail of gunfire giving that answer, but at least I can take action. I don't have an answer for Executive Orders. I'm powerless if this President chooses to abuse executive privilege, which I think plainly he intends to do. So all I'm saying is, face the most immediate threat first. Don't freak about jackbooted thugs yet, because before the LEOs come the EOs

PS...my wife was employed by--and deployed with DHS--during the Bush years, and she does have her jack-booted thug moments.
my condolences to her , and if you think they cant do wtf they want you are in for a very rude awakening and they will be on you so fast it will be over before you figure out wtf is even going on.youll be cuffed ,stuffed, and gagged with a bag over ya head within 60 seconds of the moment they kick that door in or they will be zipping up the bag they put ya in.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #67
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
my condolences to her , and if you think they cant do wtf they want you are in for a very rude awakening and they will be on you so fast it will be over before you figure out wtf is even going on.youll be cuffed ,stuffed, and gagged with a bag over ya head within 60 seconds of the moment they kick that door in or they will be zipping up the bag they put ya in.
here ya go MSS! this guy will be glad to hang out with you!
tin-foil-hat.jpg  
Old 04-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #68

Quote:

I'm familiar with the TTP. And even though my wife was a jack-booted thug for DHS, I'm still pretty proud of her work in the GWOT. As far as them doing wtf they want, bring it. I'd rather die fighting than sit on my ass watching them dismantle the Bill of Rights.

Old 04-25-2013, 11:03 PM   #69
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3244 Posts
Likes Given: 5167

Quote:

And if they do some, by the time my lawyer is finished with them, we'll both be driving new Cadillacs and living in new houses.

Winston Churchill
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-26-2013, 05:35 AM   #70
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 660 Times on 403 Posts
Likes Given: 3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonscottkelly View Post
Hey all - crazy events for us in Boston this week....while this lockdown was recommended anybody foolish enough to not heed the advice of law enforcement would have been arrested & charged with disorderly if they chose to "push back."...... fortunately, common sense prevailed and most Bostonians respected the lockdown & chose to stay home & ensure loved ones & property were taken care of.....BOSTON STRONG
Funny, I work in Boston, on the overnight shift. I left work late that morning, because my relief was late.

I left AFTER they said to stay inside. Walked by a dozen Boston cops on my way to Dunkies before they closed. Didn't get looked at funny.

Walked back to work, got in my car, and drove home. Not one cop pulled me over.

Point? Too many damn paranoid people that think if they don't do what they are told, they will get arrested.

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

axxe55 Likes This 
Closed Thread