Were people REQUIRED to stay inside? - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Were people REQUIRED to stay inside?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1957 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milsurpshooter60 View Post
You hope that ,first comes the law passed , then comes the jackbooted thugs to get them ask anyone from uk how they went door to door and forcibly took em from them all.And you only hope half the military and leo will be on our side i dont see it.The us armed forces may not fire on citizens but there are cops would not hesitate.Good luck to all of us on that one.And dont forget his personel thugs the dhs, think they wont forcibly take them ?? ok.You go with that im staying in the fight.
tin3.jpg  

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting
People Like This 
Old 04-24-2013, 06:57 PM   #52
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

That was an interesting video of the house invasion/search. IF that is genuine, that seems too much to me. It also seems to reinforce my appreciation for steel-framed, steel doors and intercom systems. I don't think that would have gone down quite as well around here.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:10 PM   #53
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 411 Times on 283 Posts
Likes Given: 127

Quote:
You hope that ,first comes the law passed , then comes the jackbooted thugs to get them ask anyone from uk how they went door to door and forcibly took em from them all
No the didn't people were asked to hand in their handguns and they were payed for them. The have baned handguns in the Republic of Ireland the only difference is you don't get any money for them. Most did but i can't see them handing in their firearms in America. PS As for Obama and martial law will he not be leaving the white house in a few years. And all this talk will be seen as nonsense but then the same people will be talking the same conspiracies about the next president and on and on.

Last edited by manta; 04-24-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:23 PM   #54

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
Stop the madness. I plagerize myself from another thread.

All you guys who are freaking out about SWAT teams busting down doors in Boston need to start freaking out about the real threat to your freedom: the President and his legal advisors. While you're looking out the front door Obama and his boys are coming in your backdoor with executive orders that give the President wartime powers over regulation of firearms and ammo commerce. This man is out to emasculate the Second Amendment with a dull blade and he doesn't need a thousand cops in armored vehicles. All he needs is slick Harvard lawyers.

Nobody is crazy enough to try to confiscate guns by force. It would be the end of this country, bloodshed on a massive scale. And why bother when they can regulate them out of existence.
You do remember it was Dick Cheney who came up with The Patriot Act

Old 04-24-2013, 07:57 PM   #55

Liked 687 Times on 377 Posts
Likes Given: 1449

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire View Post
You do remember it was Dick Cheney who came up with The Patriot Act
...and it was financed by Col. Sanders!!
Everytime I see this clip it reminds me of my Grandad!!

Old 04-24-2013, 07:57 PM   #56
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1087 Times on 602 Posts
Likes Given: 454

Ya know, if you're not smart enough to keep yourself and your family out of the path of a couple of bomb tossing, gun slinging terrorists who are busy shooting up and blowing up the neighborhood after a polite request is issued by your government to stay inside/lock your doors/report suspicious activity (like people having running gunfights with the police), perhaps you're next in line for a Darwin award.

Does freedom mean you get to do whatever you want under any circumstances, no matter the risk to yourself and others?

Old 04-24-2013, 08:26 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512 View Post
Does freedom mean you get to do whatever you want under any circumstances, no matter the risk to yourself and others?
Actually... yes. But the consequences of your actions are on YOUR OWN head. Two guys from Chechnya found that out the hard way this past week.

Tom Brokaw said it best when he was asked if this type of incident can somehow be prevented. He stated "Not with any certainty. This is the price we pay as a free society."

Last edited by NC1760; 04-24-2013 at 08:31 PM.
orangello Likes This 
Old 04-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #58

Originally Posted by GoGlockOrGoHome
Mh thought was if "hey I have a CCW. And I want to go for a walk. Or maybe I want to go out and find the MFer myself!"...

IMO... Under those circumstances...The best thing for you to do is stay on your property... stay alert and armed... and most of all COOPERATE with both the authorities and your neighbors.

I have a couple of neighbors that for whatever reasons (small children, wife doesn't want it in the house, both) do not own firearms. They know I do own guns and that they and the ammo are secure at all times... We have a verbal agreement that under extenuated and/or survival circumstances.. that they can come to MY house... and I will provide them with a firearm and a box of ammo for it and tell them to "defend your home and family. Stay in touch and call if you need help. Otherwise just yell out, fire or both and know I'm on the way." I hate my neighborhood in general... but I do like my neighbors.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:20 AM   #59
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5694 Times on 3218 Posts
Likes Given: 5099

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512 View Post
To lotsa folks it sure seems to.
They seem to resent living in a civilized society.

Winston Churchill

Last edited by winds-of-change; 04-25-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Old 04-25-2013, 04:33 AM   #60

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1760 View Post
Tom Brokaw said it best when he was asked if this type of incident can somehow be prevented. He stated "Not with any certainty. This is the price we pay as a free society."
Russians have had 100's of dead at the hands of Chechyn fanatics. Were the Russians, too, paying the price for their freedom?

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

Closed Thread