Were people REQUIRED to stay inside? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Were people REQUIRED to stay inside?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 03:06 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
My thoughts are I agree with Jon M, Chain and many of you. As stated first of all, the home owner that saw blood on his boat and the cut tie down was an Idiot! Not to mention the guy has had bombs, weapons, killed citizens and police officers. And the homeowner sees it knowing what is going on, gets a ladder out of his garage and props it up against the side of the boat, no doubt making noise and climbed up pulled the tarp back and peeked in! He is "D" lucky to be alive to tell the story! And I understand why Boston authorities wanted everyone to stay in place. Regardless of what some would think it proved to be a stroke of genius!
1. If that homeowner had "obeyed" the martial law, he would not have discovered the creep in his boat and the hordes of police would have moved into other regions (as they indicated they were going to do).

2. By what stretch of the imagination do you think public safety is the exclusive domain of those in uniform and wearing headsets? Taken to its' logical conclusion, you would not have any need for a personal firearm.

In your haste to praise the thousands of LEOs, let's not forget that it seems they had both of them and then one fled by apparently driving away in a vehicle that was not secured....driving over the other one in the process.....and then disappearing?

Civilians often do a pretty good job of tending to their own safety and the safety of their communities if they are given 1/2 a chance. Public safety is not a closed shop, after all.

The capture story reminded me a little bit of a lowlife murderer in Merritt, B.C. a few years back who killed his kids and then fled into the mountains. After a few days of helicopters, RCMP roadblocks and warnings and sombre press conferences - nothing. A local cat hunter then grabbed a few of his hounds, went up into the hills, found the lowlife, brought him in and turned him over to the po-lice.......At which point the RCMP held a news conference to announce "We got him".

Just sayin'.....don't underestimate us. That Boston homeowner deserves your praise and thanks, not ridicule.

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

Last edited by Rocky7; 04-24-2013 at 03:10 AM.

Old 04-24-2013, 03:48 AM   #42

Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruggieTex View Post
Yea i saw those vids voluntary my ass, thats like hitlers ss in the ghettos of warsaw old ladies and all.they had swat team rifles pointed at their heads man? wtf?and were ordered out with hands up , then searched then TOLD not asked to stay inside at risk of being shot by a swat sniper.I think this is gonna get way uglier and i am worried for the future of america as we know it.All empires fall at some point ,we may be seeing the fall of this one, like ancient rome who thought that this could never happen it is rome,well we see how that worked out for em.I am glad i was not there i may have been shot i woulda told em fk off.For holding rifles pointed at my wifes head like that.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:57 AM   #43

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire View Post
once they label this as TERRORISM and The Patriot Act comes into play with all the amendments-

Well see the vids i saw and mentioned .they were acting like thugs and never searched the damn boat?Why? to send a mesage to us who dare to challenge Obama and his i am king attitude , this is only getting worse and worse.You think you have a say so and thay cant do this or that ,Better wake up they can and will do wtf they want when they want this is obamas america for now and what he wants in future totaly state run lives and herded like sheep.To our low paying goverment assigned job.It is gonna get much worse i think before 2016.Why do you think they allowed us to view those vids, OBAMA wants us to see it in action.Just how he can and will do anything he can to change america for good before he is out of office.And to anyone who voted for the new king you wanted change well ya got it and more to come hope ya happy.enjoy the life of a sheep.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS OR SAY IN ANYTHING
exactly, they let ya think ya do you dont.

Last edited by Milsurpshooter60; 04-24-2013 at 04:05 AM.

Old 04-24-2013, 04:14 AM   #44

Liked 638 Times on 385 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Question to any LEOs here. I'm not a LEO hater, I do have a serious question about this matter. Those guys come to your door with no warrant and you refuse entry. They push you down or aside and enter without a warrant or your permission. Are you allowed to defend yourself and property? Or would you just be shot dead or arrested for murdering a LEO?

Old 04-24-2013, 11:18 AM   #45
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1357 Times on 688 Posts
Likes Given: 1011

Stop the madness. I plagerize myself from another thread.

All you guys who are freaking out about SWAT teams busting down doors in Boston need to start freaking out about the real threat to your freedom: the President and his legal advisors. While you're looking out the front door Obama and his boys are coming in your backdoor with executive orders that give the President wartime powers over regulation of firearms and ammo commerce. This man is out to emasculate the Second Amendment with a dull blade and he doesn't need a thousand cops in armored vehicles. All he needs is slick Harvard lawyers.

Nobody is crazy enough to try to confiscate guns by force. It would be the end of this country, bloodshed on a massive scale. And why bother when they can regulate them out of existence.

Stay smart, stay motivated, stay dangerous
People Like This 
Old 04-24-2013, 11:43 AM   #46

Liked 687 Times on 377 Posts
Likes Given: 1449

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post

All you guys who are freaking out about SWAT teams busting down doors in Boston need to start freaking out about the real threat to your freedom: the President and his legal advisors. While you're looking out the front door Obama and his boys are coming in your backdoor with executive orders that give the President wartime powers over regulation of firearms and ammo commerce. This man is out to emasculate the Second Amendment with a dull blade and he doesn't need a thousand cops in armored vehicles. All he needs is slick Harvard lawyers.

Nobody is crazy enough to try to confiscate guns by force. It would be the end of this country, bloodshed on a massive scale. And why bother when they can regulate them out of existence.
Thank you. We need to stay focused here and realize these were very extenuated circumstances... besides, I've said this before and I'll say it again.. So the government decides to come get our guns... half the military and cops will be on the side of the law abiding citizens... especially in the rural areas (sorry Boston.. and New York.. and L.A.).... NO ONE here wants to push an open civil war in this country when they can simply regulate and ban... especially when you have soooo many other shiny objects to dangle before the masses to distract them (taxes, health care reform, gay marriage etc etc)!!

...Speaking of a real enemy... and I'm just thowing this out there for you guys to think on... We need to remember that the two where Chechnyain born, religously fueled zealots who did this (..and that's all the "motive" I would assume they needed to do it). This is the first time since WW2 that the U.S. and mother Russia have had a common enemy at the same time. It will be interesting to see how this will play out politically between the two nations in the long run... But then again, we are talking about the United Sates Federal Government here. It's not like they haven't blown great diplomatic opportunities before
Old 04-24-2013, 03:17 PM   #47
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5692 Times on 3217 Posts
Likes Given: 5085

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milsurpshooter60 View Post
Yea i saw those vids voluntary my ass, thats like hitlers ss in the ghettos of warsaw old ladies and all.they had swat team rifles pointed at their heads man? wtf?and were ordered out with hands up , then searched then TOLD not asked to stay inside at risk of being shot by a swat sniper.I think this is gonna get way uglier and i am worried for the future of america as we know it.All empires fall at some point ,we may be seeing the fall of this one, like ancient rome who thought that this could never happen it is rome,well we see how that worked out for em.I am glad i was not there i may have been shot i woulda told em fk off.For holding rifles pointed at my wifes head like that.
That video is as phony as a $3 bill. no substantiation of it all.

Winston Churchill

Old 04-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
That video is as phony as a $3 bill. no substantiation of it all.
PHONEY LOL oook what planet you live on man? just askin.

Old 04-24-2013, 04:04 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post

You hope that ,first comes the law passed , then comes the jackbooted thugs to get them ask anyone from uk how they went door to door and forcibly took em from them all.And you only hope half the military and leo will be on our side i dont see it.The us armed forces may not fire on citizens but there are cops would not hesitate.Good luck to all of us on that one.And dont forget his personel thugs the dhs, think they wont forcibly take them ?? ok.You go with that im staying in the fight.

Last edited by Milsurpshooter60; 04-24-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Old 04-24-2013, 04:23 PM   #50

Liked 687 Times on 377 Posts
Likes Given: 1449

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milsurpshooter60 View Post
You hope that ,first comes the law passed , then comes the jackbooted thugs to get them ask anyone from uk how they went door to door and forcibly took em from them all.And you only hope half the military and leo will be on our side i dont see it.The us armed forces may not fire on citizens but there are cops would not hesitate.Good luck to all of us on that one.And dont forget his personel thugs the dhs, think they wont forcibly take them ?? ok.You go with that im staying in the fight.
I'm sorry... Is this the UK ?? I thought we settled that crap back in 1783 ? ...and again in 1814 ?? While I can concead there are some in L.E. who would blindly obey (especially in big cities)... I stand by my previous statements about the majority standing with the citizenry... proof in the fact that there have been so many who pushed back on resent eye-wash, feel-good gun restrictive legislation.
Closed Thread