We're not giving up in CA!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > We're not giving up in CA!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2013, 06:47 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Default We're not giving up in CA!

This is what we're doing in California to fight back. It'll be a hard road this year. We're not going down without a fight!

-2013 will be the year of the gun -- or whatever guns will be left, if we don’t show up and TAKE ACTION NOW.

Let’s build up a coalition of 100,000+ engaged pro-rights Californians to fight back against these anti-gun bills when it’s going to matter most. That time is coming soon -- we need your help NOW. Help us get the word out by distributing our CalGunFight materials to FFLs, ranges, and everywhere - we need to blanket the state ASAP! Gun grabbers and our allies should not be able to turn around without seeing a CalGunFight poster, flyer, buckslip, or petition.

Please help us get Gun Rights Action Packs to every FFL, outdoor range and 2A friendly business in the state. We've already shipped out hundreds of "Gun Rights Action Packs" to hubs throughout California and need to ramp that up 100x.

Each "Gun Rights Action Pack" consists of:

You can get FPC-CA’s Gun Rights Action Packs for free. Just Submit a request using this simple form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OV8-bvnGX0BqhyHFAzG5jzbKEmDfz5Q_g_iSHCJh1rU/viewform)

So, get and distribute some Action Packs ASAP! Please report back so I can keep track of where we’ve been and where we still need to go. Email me pictures of the posters and materials out in the wild, wherever you place or see them - we’ll put them up for all to see how you and other California gun owners are TAKING ACTION!

If you want to help support FPC-CA and the CalGunFight initiative, you can donate to our efforts, purchase Gun Rights Action Packs to help offset costs, or sponsor (“pay forward”) Gun Rights Action Packs for others to distribute at CalGunFight.com.

We will restock the FPC-CA distribution hubs as necessary. Take Action Now! It’s time for us gun owners to be heard and seen in California. Please feel free to email any questions to me at takeactionca@firearmspolicy.org.

-Cisco

Web: http://CalGunFight.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/gunpolicy
Tweet to: @GunPolicy #TakeActionCA

The Firing Line - Clovis

OnTarget Range - Laguna

PRK Arms - Visalia

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-16-2013, 06:53 AM   #2

New distribution hubs are sprouting throughout the state! Shipment going out to all that requested a pack.

Cisco

Old 05-16-2013, 07:06 AM   #3
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8843 Times on 5118 Posts
Likes Given: 11547

Ordered my packet and I linked the website to my FB page.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Planejain Likes This 
Old 05-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #4

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

I'm from New York State,my Brother from California and walk in the same boots you do,we are fighting also as you know,and must keep fighting till we can just sit and gloat our Victory,it would be UN American to stop fighting this madness.

Good Luck And Let Our Words Hit The X Ring!

Old 05-16-2013, 03:26 PM   #5

Liked 547 Times on 370 Posts

I also ordered my pack Modesto California. you're going down Feinstein !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bit-h

Old 05-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #6
Vendor
FTF_SPONSOR.png

Liked 21 Times on 20 Posts

Ordered. This should be great. Thanks again cal guns.

NRA Certified Instructor, Life Member
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Recruiter
GSSF, CRPA, WSRPA
G26, G27, G22x2

Planejain Likes This 
Old 05-16-2013, 10:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Ordered my packet and I linked the website to my FB page.
Thank you! Thanks for spreading the word.

Cisco
Old 05-16-2013, 10:54 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankStone View Post
I'm from New York State,my Brother from California and walk in the same boots you do,we are fighting also as you know,and must keep fighting till we can just sit and gloat our Victory,it would be UN American to stop fighting this madness.

Good Luck And Let Our Words Hit The X Ring!
We've been keeping an eye on your troubles brother. Keep up the good fight. Never give up. Good luck

Cisco
Old 05-16-2013, 10:57 PM   #9

all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez2b View Post
I also ordered my pack Modesto California. you're going down Feinstein !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bit-h
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbardellini View Post
Ordered. This should be great. Thanks again cal guns.
Thank you guys for volunteering. Pass them out to anyone that will join the fight.

Cisco
Old 05-16-2013, 11:10 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3728 Times on 2285 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleofthesun View Post
This is what we're doing in California to fight back. It'll be a hard road this year. We're not going down without a fight!

-2013 will be the year of the gun -- or whatever guns will be left, if we don’t show up and TAKE ACTION NOW.

Let’s build up a coalition of 100,000+ engaged pro-rights Californians to fight back against these anti-gun bills when it’s going to matter most. That time is coming soon -- we need your help NOW. Help us get the word out by distributing our CalGunFight materials to FFLs, ranges, and everywhere - we need to blanket the state ASAP! Gun grabbers and our allies should not be able to turn around without seeing a CalGunFight poster, flyer, buckslip, or petition.

Please help us get Gun Rights Action Packs to every FFL, outdoor range and 2A friendly business in the state. We've already shipped out hundreds of "Gun Rights Action Packs" to hubs throughout California and need to ramp that up 100x.

Each "Gun Rights Action Pack" consists of:

[*](2) 'movie-size' full color glossy Take Action posters
[*](100) full color 1/3 page 'buckslip' flyers
[*](100) full-color full-page informational flyers
[*](100) full-page petition forms

You can get FPC-CA’s Gun Rights Action Packs for free. Just Submit a request using this simple form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OV8-bvnGX0BqhyHFAzG5jzbKEmDfz5Q_g_iSHCJh1rU/viewform)

So, get and distribute some Action Packs ASAP! Please report back so I can keep track of where we’ve been and where we still need to go. Email me pictures of the posters and materials out in the wild, wherever you place or see them - we’ll put them up for all to see how you and other California gun owners are TAKING ACTION!

If you want to help support FPC-CA and the CalGunFight initiative, you can donate to our efforts, purchase Gun Rights Action Packs to help offset costs, or sponsor (“pay forward”) Gun Rights Action Packs for others to distribute at CalGunFight.com.

We will restock the FPC-CA distribution hubs as necessary. Take Action Now! It’s time for us gun owners to be heard and seen in California. Please feel free to email any questions to me at takeactionca@firearmspolicy.org.

-Cisco

Web: http://CalGunFight.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/gunpolicy
Tweet to: @GunPolicy #TakeActionCA

The Firing Line - Clovis

OnTarget Range - Laguna

PRK Arms - Visalia
Ordered a pack as well.

Always have clean socks.

Planejain Likes This