Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > We'll get the heat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 07:54 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I think all paintball and air soft are in POOR taste.

Whatever happened to "dont point that gun at something/somebody you dont want to destroy.

Oh, it is not a gun!! But it sure makes it easier to be in the habit of pointing at everything and everybody.

What is the govt going to do with the targets of pregnant ladies and children that they bought?? Thousands of em to go along w/ their nearly 2 BILLION rounds of ammo?? Will it just be warehoused for the next Iraq/Afgan situation (war)??

Keep smoking!

Last edited by langenc; 03-28-2013 at 07:57 PM.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:22 AM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Quote:
Originally Posted by langenc
I think all paintball and air soft are in POOR taste.

Whatever happened to "dont point that gun at something/somebody you dont want to destroy.

Oh, it is not a gun!! But it sure makes it easier to be in the habit of pointing at everything and everybody.
only dumb people confuse the two, after I went paintballing I was even more aware of where the muzzle of my real guns were aimed. I saw, and felt, how painful it was to get shot in an unarmored location with a paintball, which instilled in my mind the fact that a gun can easily to so much more than that. Also it was a ton of fun to shoot my brother

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.