Web Site Loaded with Gun Facts

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Web Site Loaded with Gun Facts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 11:24 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1229 Times on 602 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default Web Site Loaded with Gun Facts

Here is a web site that has a ton of information on gun facts, myths, laws and other stuff in various countries. Some good stats.

http://gunfacts.info/pdfs/gun-facts/6.1/gun_facts_6_1_screen.pdf

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!

dog2000tj Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-11-2013, 01:03 AM   #2

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Very long and nice. I read some of it but it was very good none the less.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Old 01-11-2013, 04:23 AM   #3

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I love having you guys to supply my ammo.

I have been running an exercise in futility. A friend post all kinds of liberal dribble on Facebook all the time. Occupy this, NRA that, since Sandy Hook I have unblocked him from my news feed, so I can point out the flaws in his anti gun propaganda. He will not post about the UK or Australia after I directed him to the FBI and like websites for other countries and told him to ignore gun stats. Look at violent crime, rape, assault and the like.

He still post liberal bs even after I pointed out the time just last year when somebody tried breaking into his house. While his wife, kids, and himself were sleeping. He even asked my advice on a home defense gun.

Back to my point. Thanks to you guys I comment to every anti gun dribble with two fact pages and some personal commentary. Trying to get him to...well has I said its an exercise in futility. If at least one person looks at the comments and realizes they are in the real world, I win.