We need legislation now to save kids - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > We need legislation now to save kids

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 217 Times on 137 Posts
Likes Given: 450

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I would agree if you want to make a point find another way. There are people dead and people in hospital with limbs blown off fighting for their lives.
So someone making a comment about banning pressure cookers is bad and insults the families of the dead and injured but Barrack Obama and his ilk going on national TV with children and families of mass shooting victims in order to take steps toward banning firearms is OK? You liberals really have issues.

Vote Scott Walker for Governor June 5th 2012

People Like This 
Old 04-20-2013, 08:07 PM   #12

Liked 367 Times on 234 Posts
Likes Given: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucoondawg View Post
So someone making a comment about banning pressure cookers is bad and insults the families of the dead and injured but Barrack Obama and his ilk going on national TV with children and families of mass shooting victims in order to take steps toward banning firearms is OK? You liberals really have issues.
It's also disrespectful to the soldiers who fought and died for our freedoms, including the 2nd amendment. My best friend's HUMVEE hit an IED and it killed many of his good friends. He fought for his life in a ****y hospital in the middle of a dessert. And some suite wearing liberal, whose dog trainer makes more than a navy seal, wants to tell that soldier that his friends died in vein. F#$@ that and #$%% gun control.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...

Last edited by molonlabexx; 04-20-2013 at 08:10 PM.
People Like This 
Old 04-20-2013, 08:16 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
I bet the family of the kid who was blown apart would not find any humor in your post.
I didn't see you post anything when Obama marched the families of those dead children up onto the stages, and paraded them all around the country. I guess it's ok to do that if your a liberal, isn't it?
Lets also not forget about how the Liberals were campaigning for gun control before the blood at Sandy Hook was even dry. I don't recall you saying anything about that either.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:20 PM   #14

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts

If you ask most people what makes this the greatest country in the world, they say freedom. That's incorrect. Many countries are free. It's that our rights are guaranteed under the constitution and the bill of rights. If we are willing to throw away our rights without realizing how important they are, soon we will lose everything that makes us great. .

Old 04-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I think it is sometimes easier to blame a soulless machine or device than to blame another human (biologically) for such cowardly and cruel acts of terrorism.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:41 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 562 Times on 373 Posts
Likes Given: 176

Quote:
So someone making a comment about banning pressure cookers is bad and insults the families of the dead and injured but Barrack Obama and his ilk going on national TV with children and families of mass shooting victims in order to take steps toward banning firearms is OK? You liberals really have issues
I haven't heard Obama making jokes about dead childern and injured civilians to get his point across. I don't find anything funny about the bombings in Boston and its inappropriate at best to use it to make a point.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:55 PM   #17

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts

I'm not joking about dead kids. What I'm saying is how stupid it is to suggest we ban pressure cookers because that's what was used to kill and injure all these people. If they used a truck and drove through the crowd no one would say ban fords. But if these people used an AR-15 to kill these people, a lot of people would want to ban AR-15s. Does anyone else appreciate what a stupid concept that is.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:21 AM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 562 Times on 373 Posts
Likes Given: 176

Quote:
If they used a truck and drove through the crowd no one would say ban fords. But if these people used an AR-15 to kill these people, a lot of people would want to ban AR-15s. Does anyone else appreciate what a stupid concept that is.
I agree with all the above maybe not the way it was put across.