We need legislation now to save kids
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > We need legislation now to save kids

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts

Default We need legislation now to save kids

We need to stop the brutal murder of our children. We need to put politics aside and pass common sense legislation to protect our kids. I would ask anyone who reads this to write their elected officials to pass laws to ban, or at least limit the capacity , of pressure cookers.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #2

Liked 30 Times on 22 Posts

hahahaha. I thought you were serious for a second

Old 04-20-2013, 05:44 PM   #3

Liked 22 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 15

man, you honestly had me worried for the first few seconds. lol that was a good one

we're Americans and we pray for peace, and if we can't have peace we find and destroy the people who screwed up the damn peace. So we can have some peace. - Christopher Titus

Old 04-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #4

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts

The events in Boston should show people that crazy people that want kill innocent people are the problem. Not the tools they use to perform these horrible acts.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #5

Liked 1459 Times on 884 Posts
Likes Given: 338

I bet the family of the kid who was blown apart would not find any humor in your post.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 04-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #6

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Agreed, but you only have two posts and normally trolls come in and post crap like that.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:07 PM   #7

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts

I don't find people who stand of graves of dead children and use them as an excuse to take away my freedoms very humorous either.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #8

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts

I don't mean to disrespectful or unsympathetic to anyone involved in that tragedy. My intent is only to point out how ridiculous it is to blame the method that is used to perform such a horrible act and not the person.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:36 PM   #9
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff61-6 View Post
We need to stop the brutal murder of our children. We need to put politics aside and pass common sense legislation to protect our kids. I would ask anyone who reads this to write their elected officials to pass laws to ban, or at least limit the capacity , of pressure cookers.
lol, good one. I was about to call troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
I bet the family of the kid who was blown apart would not find any humor in your post.
I bet they also don't approve of the man YOU elected spending his time trying to take away OUR God given right instead of focusing on the real problem. Of course, you knew that's exactly what he would do when you voted for him, so you are contributing to the problem.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 04-20-2013 at 07:08 PM.
People Like This 
Old 04-20-2013, 06:36 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 412 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
I would agree if you want to make a point find another way. There are people dead and people in hospital with limbs blown off fighting for their lives.