Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Are we losing the gun debate? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/we-losing-gun-debate-87317/)

molonlabexx 03-24-2013 09:31 PM

Are we losing the gun debate?

The AWB failed but various people are saying it will have a chance as an amendment. And what the hell is happening in Utah and Colorado? You have got to be kidding me. GET IT TOGETHER. We aren't the little roaches that they can step on. I am not trying to insist we have lost, but we started out bad, got good in mid February and now the gun debate is turning on us. I think it's because all the political jargon is happening all the sudden. I noticed that Obama and his senate slaves were quiet up until the day the AWB failed. Now all of the sudden they are limiting capacity in Colorado... Aye aye yae...

mountainman13 03-24-2013 09:35 PM

Have you ever seen a country that had the great gun debate and passed 'minor' infringements that didn't end up being disarmed?
Stop one attempt and they will try another.
I still say it is a bait and switch anyway. You're all watching the awb while they come in the back door with DHS and the att. Anyone have any idea what the latest word on that is???

molonlabexx 03-24-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainman13 (Post 1188924)
Have you ever seen a country that had the great gun debate and passed 'minor' infringements that didn't end up being disarmed?
Stop one attempt and they will try another.
I still say it is a bait and switch anyway. You're all watching the awb while they come in the back door with DHS and the att. Anyone have any idea what the latest word on that is???

According to DHS, they are gearing up for a revolution. When my site comes back online, I will be sure to point you to some articles for better information.

MisterMcCool 03-24-2013 09:53 PM

Baby steps

molonlabexx 03-24-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterMcCool (Post 1188955)
Baby steps

I agree. It's hard to wrap around but I think eventually there will be a revolution. "It can't happen here, not in America". It can and will if they continue their evil

MisterMcCool 03-24-2013 10:03 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Yeah, nothing like that could EVER happen here. This is America.

Buskowski 03-24-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by molonlabexx
The AWB failed but various people are saying it will have a chance as an amendment. And what the hell is happening in Utah and Colorado? You have got to be kidding me. GET IT TOGETHER. We aren't the little roaches that they can step on. I am not trying to insist we have lost, but we started out bad, got good in mid February and now the gun debate is turning on us. I think it's because all the political jargon is happening all the sudden. I noticed that Obama and his senate slaves were quiet up until the day the AWB failed. Now all of the sudden they are limiting capacity in Colorado... Aye aye yae...

What exactly is happening in Utah? If your referring to our governor vetoing the constitutional carry bill that's hardly a huge deal. Not only because that veto is going to over ridden but because he isn't anti gun. He just views our current laws as adequate. His fear is if he changes gun laws now, even to less restrictive ones a future governor might change laws to be more restrictive.

Warrior1256 03-25-2013 12:17 AM

it seems that a revolution may be getting closer and closer.

opaww 03-25-2013 12:25 AM

We are not losing the pro-gun debate, the lamestreem media is losing and grasping at straws

RJMercer 03-25-2013 02:48 AM

Libs generally don't get loud and whiney and irritating until they are losing momentum.