We The American People! - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

We The American People!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 06:31 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 750 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
DIVORCE[/B]
....only to be replaced with one with bigger boobs than the last?

Old 12-14-2011, 06:42 PM   #22
fmj

Liked 754 Times on 438 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82 View Post
....only to be replaced with one with bigger boobs than the last?
LMAO!!

NAhhh just a smaller ass.

the wife would say just getting rid of me would equate to her having a smaller ass...

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 12-14-2011, 07:42 PM   #23

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

There was a quote in the movie V for Vendetta that's becoming frighteningly relevant.... "people should not be afraid of their government, government should be afraid of their people..." I'm afraid too many politicians have lost sight of that ideology...

EXPENDABLE

Old 12-15-2011, 03:54 AM   #24

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
There was a quote in the movie V for Vendetta that's becoming frighteningly relevant.... "people should not be afraid of their government, government should be afraid of their people..." I'm afraid too many politicians have lost sight of that ideology...

EXPENDABLE
And I'm afraid too many people have lost sight of that ideology...

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 12-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #25

Liked 248 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 163

Thanks for the quote Sniper.

I wake up every day and thank God for the simple things in my life that He has provided for me. I also ask Him to help our nation turn it's back on evil and turn to Him. I will not give up that it can happen and that our nation can be healed. With that being said what else can I do? How far should I go in voicing my outrage at what's being done to our nation. The way almost every established institution is being or has been corrupted, our schools are a prime example. I truly believe that when the founders set up what was to be the foundation of this great nation they turned to God for their direction. We allow our government to deny that. We allow them to not be accountable to us. We allow them to go against the teachings of the Bible, and you don't even need to be a christain to live by them although I chose to, and allow people to expect something for nothing. I.E. welfare, free housing, free this or that and not to mention what's given away in subsidies. Now we have free health care on the horizon and many people cheer!! Our problems need to be solved by looking within and finding what's bad and throw it out. If all in this country would do that we could see improvement but as long as we can vote for people that give us what we want instead of what's best we will suffer.

These worthless bunch of crooks we call politicians are the product of selfishness and greed. If the Constitution were adhered to this would not be the problem it is. The founders were well aware of the perils we face today. They had wisdom and insight beyind their years!!

Old 12-16-2011, 02:42 AM   #26
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3569 Times on 1719 Posts
Likes Given: 1781

countryboy & Jim

It could not be said any better than what you have stated! We Allow because some are too busy with their own life to protect their own life!
There are some that simply find it easier to roll over and take what ever comes along! And do not vote to change things because the belong to a certain party or it is too much of an inconvenience to go vote! Little do they know if they continue they are writing their own terrible destiny, all of there family, children's and ours as well. I am like you! I will do everything in my power to protect our way of life the Constitution and our rights as an American Citizen and do not give a damn who I offend! For the record I have already had a visit and I can almost bet it was as a result of debauchery of the Administration regarding Fast and Furious. That is another story!! I was squeaky clean so no scape goat here to pull the heat off of them!
Great words my friends!

Old 12-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #27

Liked 2611 Times on 1484 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1611 View Post
Thanks for the quote Sniper.

I wake up every day and thank God for the simple things in my life that He has provided for me. I also ask Him to help our nation turn it's back on evil and turn to Him. I will not give up that it can happen and that our nation can be healed. With that being said what else can I do? How far should I go in voicing my outrage at what's being done to our nation. The way almost every established institution is being or has been corrupted, our schools are a prime example. I truly believe that when the founders set up what was to be the foundation of this great nation they turned to God for their direction. We allow our government to deny that. We allow them to not be accountable to us. We allow them to go against the teachings of the Bible, and you don't even need to be a christain to live by them although I chose to, and allow people to expect something for nothing. I.E. welfare, free housing, free this or that and not to mention what's given away in subsidies. Now we have free health care on the horizon and many people cheer!! Our problems need to be solved by looking within and finding what's bad and throw it out. If all in this country would do that we could see improvement but as long as we can vote for people that give us what we want instead of what's best we will suffer.

These worthless bunch of crooks we call politicians are the product of selfishness and greed. If the Constitution were adhered to this would not be the problem it is. The founders were well aware of the perils we face today. They had wisdom and insight beyind their years!!
Yanno, we had a problem with enforcing a statewide firearm code here in

Florida, until we made a law giving the prior law teeth.

Now all the local townships are falling into line, to avoid having

fines and jail terms assessed.

Would that we could do the same with the constitution and BOR...