We The American People!
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

We The American People!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3700 Times on 1782 Posts
Likes Given: 1816

Default We The American People!

We the people are the rightful "Masters" of both the "Congress and the Courts" -not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution! *Abraham Lincoln

Isn't it amazing that O and company seem to want everyone to relate to him/them concerning Lincoln's ideology! "SURE! Are we missing something? The vote of 2012 should comply with Lincoln's long ago advise as in his statement above!

Had a friend send this quote to me today and I wanted to share it with you all! Thinking of all that is going on including Operation Fast and Furious as well as constant attacks on God in our society and schools and surely our Second Amendment Rights! It is our duty as Americans to defend the Constitution!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-09-2011, 11:19 PM   #2

Liked 57 Times on 32 Posts

Sniper your a good man and thanks for sharing the quote. The only problem is theres so many people out there that blindly follow the government. Obummer could say this same quote in a speech and say how much he beilives in it and so many people would cheer and praise him and the givernment and not think a thing about it. Theres gonna be a war over this. Not a violent war (atleast not first) the first war is going to be a war to wake people up from this false sence of security with our current government. Keep speaking the truth my friend and thanks again for sharing that inspirational quote! (sorry to ramble)

Old 12-09-2011, 11:22 PM   #3

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

Amen. It is up to the common man to spread the word and bring attention to our problems. Only a small portion view Fox News and the rest of the media will tell us the true story.

Old 12-09-2011, 11:25 PM   #4

Liked 1961 Times on 1033 Posts
Likes Given: 4288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
We the people are the rightful "Masters" of both the "Congress and the Courts" -not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution! *Abraham Lincoln

Isn't it amazing that O and company seem to want everyone to relate to him/them concerning Lincoln's ideology! "SURE! Are we missing something? The vote of 2012 should comply with Lincoln's long ago advise as in his statement above!

Had a friend send this quote to me today and I wanted to share it with you all! Thinking of all that is going on including Operation Fast and Furious as well as constant attacks on God in our society and schools and surely our Second Amendment Rights! It is our duty as Americans to defend the Constitution!

...and when all else fails, at least go down swingin'...Thanks for the post Sniper

Old 12-09-2011, 11:28 PM   #5

Thumbs up Constitution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post

The Constitution is to stop a run away Government and we have to enforce the Constitution if we are going to have a chance to save our country.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:22 AM   #6
fmj

Liked 754 Times on 438 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Before this gets too far.

Our "giverment" (Love it, THANKS) has been out of control and off the rails for many a decade. Its not just this current incarnation of constitution shredders!

Even Regan, the "conservative" groups "God of all things right" can be blamed.

Some would even argue (and rightfully so) that the begining of what we have today started with the man the OP quotes.

::disclaimer::

I am NOT a fan of the current regime!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 12-10-2011, 04:43 AM   #7

Liked 2615 Times on 1486 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

I recall the movies "National Treasure" when the one guy said

"Oh look, there's my tax dollars hard at work, coming

to arrest me!"

Fast and Furious, Obama golfing, middle of the day, middle of the week,

when the Virginia quake hit a couple months ago, the DOJ's

permission for the DEA to launder money for drug deals,

Gunwalker, Brian Terry's death, Hillary Clinton's gun control attitude,

the UN's gun-grabbing NWO scheme, and all the rest?

WE FOOT THE BILL FOR IT ALL!

Maybe it's time to de-fund DC...

Old 12-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #8

Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 1

It's all about our rights and Suzanna Gratia-Hupp said it best in her statement to a congressional committee:

Quote:
The Second Amendment is NOT about duck hunting and I know I'm not going to make very many friends saying this but it's about our rights, all of our rights, to be able to protect ourselves from all of you guys up there.

The Second Amendment is in place to protect the other Amendments....

Old 12-10-2011, 12:04 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon View Post
It's all about our rights and Suzanna Gratia-Hupp said it best in her statement to a congressional committee:

Suzanna Gratia-Hupp What the Second Amendment is REALLY For - YouTube

The Second Amendment is in place to protect the other Amendments....

I've seen this video before. But the second time viewing brings as much
impact to her testimony as before. I love her steady, focused, unwavering
delivery of what took place in that restaurant that took both her parents.
Remarkable strength. Reminds me of my daughter.

Last edited by PanBaccha; 12-10-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Old 12-10-2011, 12:07 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2616 Times on 1442 Posts
Likes Given: 4148

Quote:
Yep, Old Abe had it right. The US congress has an approval rating lower than whale crap while 90 percent keep on getting re-elected. Voters cry about congress but keep on re-electing their congress critters.