Wayne LaPierre on “Meet The Press”: Bloomberg Can’t Buy America
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2013, 12:12 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 373 Times on 236 Posts
Likes Given: 160

Default Wayne LaPierre on “Meet The Press”: Bloomberg Can’t Buy America

NRA member. Gun owner. From my cold, dead hands...

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-11-2013, 12:42 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 183 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Bloomberg cant buy America but it doesn't stop him from trying to buy a gun ban. Then he has the nerve to say that 80% of the people are behind him and he is pro 2nd amendment. I think he is a bigger pos than Soterro, and that aint easy to accomplish my friend.
molonlabexx Likes This