Watch this video - Hilter Gun Control - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Watch this video - Hilter Gun Control

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2013, 12:26 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Registration leads to confiscation. Confiscation leads to extinction.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:58 AM   #12

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
A lot of people really prefer private sales, and not necessarily to skirt any legal limitations on their ability to purchase. Swapping firearms is big with the rednecks. I had to tell my nephews to stop telling me about all the firearms their friends have up for trade/sale. One was a Colt 1911a1 in the smaller frame size, last week; if it had been full-sized, i would be really broke right now.

I also have a few firearms bought for me as a kid, my first .22 rifle, my first .410 shotgun, my first .22 repeater, my first pistol, first snubby, etc.
I wonder if the trading thing is more a southern thing. You can;t hardly go to a hole on the wall restaurant or stock yard and not see gun and knife trading going on in plain view. I have to admit I can be found at places like this as well. I love trading things. A good pit of my collection was acquired this way and I have zero trouble buying form an FFL. Just bought a pistol the other day as a matter of fact. I just love seeing the stuff these old guys come up with.

Old 02-28-2013, 06:18 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
I wonder if the trading thing is more a southern thing. You can;t hardly go to a hole on the wall restaurant or stock yard and not see gun and knife trading going on in plain view. I have to admit I can be found at places like this as well. I love trading things. A good pit of my collection was acquired this way and I have zero trouble buying form an FFL. Just bought a pistol the other day as a matter of fact. I just love seeing the stuff these old guys come up with.
My nephew stopped by the office at lunch to show me a thing on facebook where locals are advertising to swap or sell firearms and ammo, mostly swap. Rednechnology

Old 02-28-2013, 07:52 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Thanks for the posting, BigCountry! It is as if the voice of history rose up from the historic footnotes warning us of the inevitable. Still think it's conspiracy, people?