Warning for 2012 - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Warning for 2012

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 07:57 AM   #21
I don't come with an "edit" option....
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 785 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 4145

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
2A specifically refers to the security of a free state, not hunting or shooting sports or personal defense. 2A is the means by which the populace at large may literally fight to retain individual liberty from any threat.
Sorry, but wouldn't "literally fight to retain individual liberty from any threat" be extremely similar/close to "personal defense"?

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

Old 03-18-2012, 04:33 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1274 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Ron Paul is the lesser of the evils, but he has no chance to win the nomination. His policies and principals are pretty good, but he comes across as too wimpy to get the confidence of voters. He politely apologizes for disagreeing with the others, and creates the impression that he would do a "I don't think it is right, but since you insist I'll do it anyway".

Old 03-18-2012, 05:04 PM   #23

Liked 39 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1911VS44 View Post
I don't think Obama will be reelected.He might not even be in the senate anymore.
Can I buy some pot from you?

Greg

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"

Old 03-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #24

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
Ron Paul is the lesser of the evils, but he has no chance to win the nomination. His policies and principals are pretty good, but he comes across as too wimpy to get the confidence of voters. He politely apologizes for disagreeing with the others, and creates the impression that he would do a "I don't think it is right, but since you insist I'll do it anyway".
What? You're describing the other candidates who bend left or right depending on what's popular at the time they're voting on it. Ron Paul doesn't apologize for anything, he's always on the same side of issues, he tries to rephrase some of his arguments so they sound better to the average dumb down public. You gotta check your facts, his campaign is being seriously hurt by widespread myths and rumors about him being unelectable, fueled by just attacking his image. Did you know that 5 identified members of Romney's family are voting for Ron Paul?
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/03/05/ron-paul-idaho-team-welcomes-romney-family-members-as-surrogate-caucus-speakers/

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Old 03-18-2012, 05:15 PM   #25

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Why does everybody say Obama is going to get re-elected?
Is that what all of you want?
Quit saying he going to be re-elected. Unless you want that.
I guess American's are the most stupid people on Earth if they vote for that Marxist POS.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:17 PM   #26

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Plus Ron Paul doesn't have a chance in hell. Romney is just the same as Obama.
**** we might as well all give up and shot are selves. Doomsday Preppers, Doomsday Bunkers, what's next.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #27

Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMjUnKiE
Plus Ron Paul doesn't have a chance in hell. Romney is just the same as Obama.
**** we might as well all give up and shot are selves. Doomsday Preppers, Doomsday Bunkers, what's next.
I think we are screwed no matter who gets elected this time none of the candidates are worth a crap.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:31 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 982 Times on 628 Posts
Likes Given: 392

I don't trust any of them. Especially BHO!!!!

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Old 03-18-2012, 07:23 PM   #29
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

What does the NRA have to do with gun rights and support of the Second Amendment? Like any political entity, they only support 2A when it's advantageous to do so, and crap on it when they feel they need to.

Old 03-18-2012, 07:33 PM   #30
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason609 View Post
Sorry, but wouldn't "literally fight to retain individual liberty from any threat" be extremely similar/close to "personal defense"?
No, not at all, since there are two types of criminals. One operates on the wrong side of the law - conventional robbers, rapists, etc. The other operates on the "correct" side of the law but which violates natural law. When government goons kick in your door and shoot you in the street or load you into cattle cars they may be operating within the law, but it's the law itself that's the problem.

A common criminal can take my loot or my life, but not my liberty. Only government force can take my liberty.