Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Warning for 2012 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/warning-2012-a-60441/)

Sniper03 03-17-2012 02:08 PM

Warning for 2012

Rather than write a lengthy dissertation I will just simply state what is on my mind about a few topics this morning. First of all due to the content I want to advise everyone I am an independent and vote for who ever is Best for us and the USA. I am also a vet.

WARNING!
Who ever votes for them again in 2012 is technically signing a term death warrant on our Second Amendment Rights *Which is our right to have and enjoy the shooting sport hunting and protection. And our personal rights as Americans.

They instead of drilling, which we should be in full swing choose to keep us dependent on others who would just a soon see America fall. The drilling today is a result of private companies on private land since he has been denying drilling permits and the oil in Canada. You know he is lying when his mouth is moving. But yet I can not belive people fall for it!

They "Killed" hundreds of people including our Border Patrol agent and others with their blunderous attempt to impose stiffer gun laws on us by the debauchery of Operation Fast and Furious (The 1800 Illegal Gun Sales they arranged which most ended up in the hands of the Mexican Cartel.) Certainly a coercion to promote Hilary's UN Small Arms Weapon Treaty's attempt to impose government and UN control of "Our Weapons" here in the USA

They are bankrupting America. With Billions of dollars to foreign governments when we have around 5 million people still out of work here in the USA today.

If you do not wish believe the above! Within two years you will hear! "We Told You So! And then what! I hate to advise you will partially be responsible and certainly inherit part of the blame from all who are interested in what is best for the USA. I am not saying that any of the candidates are shining stars! But H--l I would vote for Mickey Mouse before I would vote for them!

Just an honest statement~ I wish the news media would tell the truth and not hide the facts! And for for the sake of America "Wake UP!" in November.

sputnik1988 03-17-2012 02:48 PM

These guys are smart enough to know they can't take your guns, its too much trouble and the constitution protects arms, it doesn't say a word about ammo, they'll take away the ammo long before the guns. At that point it doesn't matter if you have a Nagant or a Browning M2. They'll be paperweights. I agree with you though.

unclebear 03-17-2012 02:55 PM

they can take away our guns but we'll get more and ammo illegally and if we can't get that we'll come at them with bows and sharp sticks either way someone getting a boot up there ass! I hate these types of people if it were up to me they would have been taken out back years ago just to save trouble in the future.

sputnik1988 03-17-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclebear (Post 743161)
they can take away our guns but we'll get more and ammo illegally and if we can't get that we'll come at them with bows and sharp sticks either way someone getting a boot up there ass! I hate these types of people if it were up to me they would have been taken out back years ago just to save trouble in the future.

Agree, make no mistake, the United States of America and the government are two different things, I love my country and government is what holds it together, but if it comes to that point, we've lost our country. This country is to be defended from all threats, both foreign and DOMESTIC. I'll defend her with a pointy stick if I have to.

I don't see BHO getting reelected, but I'm not nearly naive enough to think that he can't.

theropinfool 03-17-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sputnik1988

Agree, make no mistake, the United States of America and the government are two different things. This country is to be defended from all threats, both foreign and DOMESTIC. I'll defend her with a pointy stick if I have to.

+1,000,000 although I might put a sharpened piece of metal on my stick.

BenLuby 03-17-2012 03:34 PM

This should surprise no one. Look at his voting record.

http://patterico.com/2008/09/23/unmitigated-garbage-from-factcheckorg-on-obamas-second-amendment-record/

He's appointing those who share his views. We're going to have a very rough road coming up.

bkt 03-17-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper03 (Post 743135)
WARNING!
Who ever votes for them again in 2012 is technically signing a term death warrant on our Second Amendment Rights *Which is our right to have and enjoy the shooting sport hunting and protection. And our personal rights as Americans.

2A specifically refers to the security of a free state, not hunting or shooting sports or personal defense. 2A is the means by which the populace at large may literally fight to retain individual liberty from any threat.

Romney's record on firearms is almost as bad as Obama's. Gingrich talks a good game, but his record says something else entirely. Santorum wanted to ban gun ownership for life for parents who spanked their kids. That should tell you what you need to know about him. Ron Paul has consistently upheld the Second Amendment.

My point is that if Romney, Santorum or Gingrich win, we may not be in much better shape than we would be under Obama as far as 2A is concerned.

There are a lot of other issues, but it's important to understand parties don't stand for different things. They go about achieving the same things using different means in order to keep the us-versus-them show going for the voters.

alsaqr 03-17-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

My point is that if Romney, Santorum or Gingrich win, we may not be in much better shape than we would be under Obama as far as 2A is concerned.
Bingo!!

Do not assume that the Republicans will do anything for gun owners. The Bush white house and the Republican ran congress did a net nothing for US gunowners.

Romney brought the permanent AWB to MA. Gingrich voted for the gun free school zones law and Lautenberg.

http://gunowners.org/newtgingrich-2012.htm

In 1996, the Republican-led Congress passed the “gun free school zones act,” creating criminal safe zones like Virginia Tech, where the only person armed was a murderous criminal. Speaker Newt Gingrich voted for the bill containing this ban.

The same bill also contained the now infamous Lautenberg gun ban, which lowered the threshold for losing one’s Second Amendment rights to a mere misdemeanor....................................... .................................................. ....................

Speaking on Meet the Press in September of that year, Speaker Gingrich said the Lautenberg gun ban was “a very reasonable position.”[3] He even refused to cosponsor a repeal of the gun ban during the next Congress -- despite repeated requests to do so.[4]

Also in 1996, Speaker Gingrich cast his vote for an anti-gun terror bill which contained several harmful provisions. .................................................. .................................................. ................................

2ndAmendmentFreedom 03-17-2012 05:23 PM

If my 1911 becomes paperweight, it'll still be pretty deadly if struck on the head with it. Good ol' steel guns FTW!

Anyway, I hope we all agree that the only 2A supporter in the race is Ron Paul.

alsaqr 03-17-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Anyway, I hope we all agree that the only 2A supporter in the race is Ron Paul.
Bingo!! Works for me.