Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > War Waging on against Sheriff Joe Arpaio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 11:00 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 35

It's pretty simple, if illegals are voting they'll vote for Obama guaranteed! They wouldn't vote for the party that wants to fight illegal immigration and deport illegals. No wonder he's not going to stand up against voting fraud if it benefits him.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Last edited by 2ndAmendmentFreedom; 04-11-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:00 PM   #12

Liked 3703 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 1005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
TAC,

I will sure send Sheriff Joe a buck or two! You are correct we need to stand up and assist those few good Americans that are standing their ground! A lot of them just cower down like a bunch of pansies!
Where do you go to find out about legitimately donating? I will check his county to find out who is his campaign manager if he has one!

Anyone holding elected office is ALWAYS looking for campaign contributions. I'm sure a quick google search would turn up contact info.

Please post a link, perhaps in a new "Re Elect Sherrif Joe" thread.

I'd bet this forum could send him a healthy chunk. We may not be able to vote in his County but we can certainly help.

Tack

Old 04-11-2012, 11:30 PM   #13
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1798 Times on 921 Posts
Likes Given: 971

Tack!

I found the website: www.sheriffjoe.org for donations to his re-election.
If anyone else wants to know!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 04-11-2012, 11:42 PM   #14

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
Exactly.

If you aren't a citizen here, you have no right to an opinion on how this country is run since you don't do anything to support it. And that includes voting. This crap is becoming so absurd.
I find that comment untrue because I know fellow marines that are not u.s citizens and as far as I'm concerned they are more American and have done more for this country than anybody who hasn't served. Your statement is insulting and hateful.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:53 PM   #15

Liked 3703 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 1005

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnovice09 View Post
I find that comment untrue because I know fellow marines that are not u.s citizens and as far as I'm concerned they are more American and have done more for this country than anybody who hasn't served. Your statement is insulting and hateful.
I too served with non US Citizen and they were some of the finest soldiers I humped a ruck with. I've also worked commercial construction for the past 10 years, often side by side with men I know to be illegal, working concrete, framing, and drywall. They too are some of the hardest working guys on the site.

However, that does NOT mean they should be casting illegal ballots. Don't care how patriotic they are.

Tack

Old 04-11-2012, 11:58 PM   #16

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

I'm not saying they should be able to vote but to say they do nothing to support this country is straight ignorant and simple minded.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:04 AM   #17
bkt

Liked 1302 Times on 661 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnovice09 View Post
When those good people you served with choose to become American citizens, they can vote and have a say in who gets elected. I suspect they're not in the country illegally, right?

The issue is about those whose first official act in the U.S. was to break its laws - people who enter the country illegally. Those people should go. I don't care how nice they are or how "American" their hearts and heads are. Go home, and come back the legal way. No one who understands sovereignty could support non-citizens voting just because they're physically in the country.

Old 04-12-2012, 11:23 AM   #18

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

These ppl im talking about are legally in the u.s.

Old 04-12-2012, 12:46 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1665 Times on 915 Posts
Likes Given: 2443

Citizenship for non-citizens in the US military was expedited by president Bush. Most non-citizens who join the US military are soon awarded their citizenship. There are still some glitches but the path to citizenship is much easier for most of those who serve.

http://www.usma.edu/Dcomm/PV/020816/ForeignBorn.htm

Quote:
Active-duty soldiers can now apply for citizenship without meeting the normal residency or time-in-service requirements.

Normally, a non-citizen in the U.S. military had to be a permanent resident in the country for at least three years before he or she could apply for citizenship. However, the president signed an executive order July 3 waiving that three-year waiting period.

Old 04-12-2012, 02:49 PM   #20
fmj

Liked 748 Times on 432 Posts
Likes Given: 306

honorable service to this country should get you immediate citizenship upon discharge!

If your willing to die for this Govt...you should be able to reap the rewards. Unlike those that sneak in here (read: breaking the law, entering ILLEGALY)

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!