War Waging on against Sheriff Joe Arpaio
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > War Waging on against Sheriff Joe Arpaio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2470 Times on 1219 Posts
Likes Given: 1248

Default War Waging on against Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Dear friends if you have even give a thought about voting for the Obama administration again. Here is another of a hundred reasons why you should give it some honest consideration.
Obama, his friend George Soros his administration as well as La Razza are spending millions in tax payer dollars in an attempt to assure that Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County is not re-elected. Once again it is time that the Government in Washington got out of the individual States business. George Soros who is absolutely not friend of ours has promised to provide 10 Million Dollars to the administration to get the Sheriff voted out this coming election. The Federal Government has far stepped out of their boundaries in several situations lately including the Catholic Church, Requiring Voters to have ID, Illegals rights over that of patriotic Americans, Drilling Permits and more.
Joe Arpaio has my utmost respect and has won every election by a land slide with his constituents. Which for those who might not be clear! The people he serves in his community! And now Washington is trying to run the States and obviously even the local government and Sheriff's Dept. So if you support Soros go ahead and support the others! Everone needs to realize what is going on!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #2

Liked 40 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 1

FYI - The Great state of Arizona requires a voter ID before voting (F**k Obama). This law has been effect for 4 years now. IT has weeded out every illegal from voting in this state. I'm very pro Arpaio supportor. My fear is all of the bad press from the Justice Dept that has never revealed any evidence against Sheriff Joe. The liberal News media in AZ love to quote F**king Holder and how he is perusing Sheriff Joe. That is my biggest fear. If you say a LIE over and over again, it becomes the truth. That is exactly what is happening here in Maricopa County.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:22 PM   #3

Liked 2421 Times on 1570 Posts

Whats wrong with keeping illegals from voting? Requiring ID for voting also keeps people from voting twice, for example college students attending schools out of state.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 04-11-2012, 09:26 PM   #4

Liked 68 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 113

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Whats wrong with keeping illegals from voting? Requiring ID for voting also keeps people from voting twice, for example college students attending schools out of state.
Exactly.

If you aren't a citizen here, you have no right to an opinion on how this country is run since you don't do anything to support it. And that includes voting. This crap is becoming so absurd.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #5
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

It is truly amazing how the Obama administration seems to be wanting to challenge the Supreme Court of our land on everything like a giant spoiled child. Indiana won in a Supreme Court decision that requiring valid ID in order to vote was constitutional and righteous! But the administration keeps challenging the states knowing full well what the Indiana decision was. Obvioulsy to once again be able to tamper with the election prior to November like was done in 2008. What never seems to amaze me if we had voters cards like a drivers license once a person scanned their voting card a computer system would not let a second vote register! And if a person died when the state death certificate was filed it would automatically remove that scan number from the voters roll. Illegals would not have a voter card which would be required at all poll sights. Oh Hell! sorry that is logical! Besides they would not want it anyway because they couldn't commit fraud during election time! No wonder they do not pursue this!
God Bless states like Indiana, Arizona and Texas that have had the balls to stand up against the goons!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 04-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #6

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

You can change all this, with the ballot box, and if that don't work the bullet box. because the soap box sure is not working.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #7

Liked 2421 Times on 1570 Posts

I gotta show drivers license in ohio. I'm not bitchen.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 04-11-2012, 09:55 PM   #8

Liked 68 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 113

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww View Post
You can change all this, with the ballot box, and if that don't work the bullet box. because the soap box sure is not working.
Unfortunately, I think Obama has this one in the bag because of the female vote, minorities, the lower class, and the illegals. I know who I'll be voting for. I guess I'm just not optimistic.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:59 PM   #9

Liked 4736 Times on 2290 Posts
Likes Given: 1459

Sherrif Joe, at the request of Tea Party constituents, launched an investigation into Obambies birth certificate and found enough "irregularities" with both the document and the hospital to warrant "further investigation".

No doubt this is one reason Holder is gunning for him. However, this is much bigger than Sherrif Joe. Constitutionally, the elected county Sherrif is the most powerful official within his own jurisdiction. Neither the AG, nor the POTUS have the authority to overrule a Sherrif.

This is not about Joe, it's about a nearly dictatorial regime sending a message to ALL SHERIFFS. Challenge us and our billionaire allies will pour massive resources into defeating you at your next election.

All freedom loving Americans should be sending a donation to Sherrif Joes Re election campaign to ensure we keep this honorable leader in office where he can motivate other Sherrifs to stand up for their constituents.

Tack

Old 04-11-2012, 10:19 PM   #10
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

TAC,

I will sure send Sheriff Joe a buck or two! You are correct we need to stand up and assist those few good Americans that are standing their ground! A lot of them just cower down like a bunch of pansies!
Where do you go to find out about legitimately donating? I will check his county to find out who is his campaign manager if he has one!

*Patrick Henry

-- John F. Kennedy