Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Want open a shooting range need help?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 03:32 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Want open a shooting range need help?

hi i live in phoenix, az and i really want to open a shooting range and i just need help on where to start and if anyone knows the laws for sarting one?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-01-2011, 03:48 AM   #2

Liked 30 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 4

If you have the property and the money, talk to the County or City about zoning. They will be able to tell you everything you want to know.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 04-01-2011, 03:50 AM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

^^^^^^^^^What he said^^^^^^^^

Also I think you can get insurance through the NRA if you are a member. They can also help answer some questions for you.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-01-2011, 09:15 AM   #4

Liked 21 Times on 7 Posts

Enough liability insurance and zoning will be the 2 biggest issues. Do your homework on these very thoroughly before investing even a penny. While AZ is a pretty conservative state, Phoenix is nearly as liberal as LA - so expect resistance...