Vote 2014 - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Vote 2014

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2014, 05:47 PM   #31
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22314 Times on 12477 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Dog View Post
As far as I'm concerned, anyone who votes democrat is some liberal, commie who does not deserve the right to carry a gun. They ought to move to Canada where their bretheren will welcome them.
it's rather obvious you either have little respect for other people's rights and freedoms, or you are ill-equipped in understing people's rights.

whichever way a person votes, whether we disagree with it or not, whether they are misinformed or following blindly the party lies, they have a right to vote the way they so choose. regardless of what political party a person votes for, they still have the right to own or carry a gun under the 2nd amendment. another thing i have also noticed is, which shows your lack of knowing what you're talking about, is many Canadians happen to champion the cause of gun rights and ownership of guns.

of course i respect the right of free speach, and you have a right to speak your opinions, just like anyone else, no matter how misinformed or wrong they may be.
wizard63 Likes This 
Old 07-02-2014, 05:58 PM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4622 Times on 3121 Posts
Likes Given: 2339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Dog View Post
It's a post like this that makes me wonder if you're a plant from a liberal website.

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, though. However, if I'm wrong, I want you to go back to your liberal masters and tell them they're dealing with the Wild Dog, now.
Seriously.

Obama was against gay marriage before he was for it. He is forgiven by the interested party, like it never happened.

George Wallace was for segregation before he was no longer for it. Was re-elected, with the plurality of black voters.

We take no quarter! We want virgin purity, on a white horse, with a Colt Buntline, appendix carry! Onward, to the ash heap of history!
People Like This