Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > [VIDEO] Probably the best 2nd Amendment speech ever

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 09:22 AM   #11
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5636 Times on 2786 Posts
Likes Given: 5992

I also heard this before but he's awesome, Not too far from home either! Albany got it all wrong with the Safe Act, 9/10ths of the counties in the state agree with the safe act sucks. I can imagine Andy on the front of a Door Ram squad breaching a citizens threshold as the tip of the spearhead, never gonna happen. He's more like the taper on the end of a turd as the butt-hole slams shut!

Old 10-15-2013, 09:37 PM   #12
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19859 Times on 11278 Posts
Likes Given: 50043

i like that the point he made that those passing the laws are not the ones with the guts or the character to enforce those stupid laws.

WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 10-17-2013, 10:21 AM   #13
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5636 Times on 2786 Posts
Likes Given: 5992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
i like that the point he made that those passing the laws are not the ones with the guts or the character to enforce those stupid laws.
Yup, yet the chain of events they begin after a "spirited debate and a backslapping Photo Opportunity" ends up only creating new tragedies they now must prevent with more laws they dont have to enforce themselves! It really only feeds its own flames. Really how can a police officer know all the laws when it takes a team of attorneys and a court house to settle a simple divorce? All they can do is arm themselves to the Teeth against the threats both real and created by Republicrats.

The law of unintended consequences has become king of our capitals, our "Leaders" now only read their own bills and laws only after passing them.

This gentleman is the epitome of "What is an American". He has valiantly worn the hats of The Warrior and The Peacekeeper yet connects with all of us as a freedom loving citizen first!

Old 10-17-2013, 05:10 PM   #14
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1339 Times on 792 Posts
Likes Given: 3358

This guy was spot on!!

The idiots that wrote that law would not enter their local store without an Advance Party clearing the way first. It is obvious that only spineless cowards write laws like this.

How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
WebleyFosbery38 Likes This