Video on Gunrunner

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Video on Gunrunner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 04:37 PM   #1
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1914 Times on 1105 Posts
Likes Given: 3905

Default Video on Gunrunner

This was from Foxnews yesterday 15 Jun 2011.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-16-2011, 05:49 PM   #2

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Hopefully the scumbags at the upper levels of the atf and the doj and all the way up to obama will get their feet held to the fire for this one.

Check out my blog:http://ithinkforme.blogspot.com/

Old 06-16-2011, 05:52 PM   #3

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

I hope they find names, signatures, anything that links these fu***rs dead to rights on this. Then I hope the Cognress throws the book at them!

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 06-16-2011, 05:58 PM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I would have liked to hear what Holder would have said if he had completed the sentence " You have to understand how the Dept. works....."

I'm gonna give my guess, "....we do what we want and to hell with whatever any one else says or wants. So you can go eff yourself!!"

Maybe that isn't what he would have said but he was probably thinking it!

I hope they don't pin the blame on some middle management sap as a scapegoat, they're good at pointing fingers and not taking responsibility for their own decisions. I hope they get to the real people who made these decisions, and prosecute to the fullest!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson