A video everyone should enjoy. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

A video everyone should enjoy.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 02:14 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 32 Times on 18 Posts

I need to post one of those signs on my door. My friends would laugh their asses off knowing what awaits inside. If i ever see one for sale, im buying it. Even my neighbors would get a kick out of it. Everyone around here knows better

Old 04-23-2012, 03:48 AM   #12

Liked 78 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

My neighbors saw me and the wife and son loading up to go to the range one day. We had three rifle cases, plus my AR and the shoulder bags with the pistols. Funny thing is, no one bothers us anymore. I love my neighbors.

Old 04-23-2012, 04:15 AM   #13

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default I have a different home style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
On one hand I think stuff like that is hilarious. On the other hand I don't want to advertise there are guns in my house.
One of us is home at all times. Either my wife or myself. The homes on my block and surrounding area have been broken into. Mine is the only one that has not been a target. I watch from the window one night while keeping the lights out in the house as a person who was scouting the area looking for an easy mark went past my house. He seen the targets and took off like a jack rabbit. I'm pretty positive from the look on his face it was the targets that changed his mind.

Old 04-23-2012, 04:37 AM   #14

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I live next to an elderly couple and an auto shop. The shop had 1 and only one break in. The guy was still rolling on the ground when the deputies got here. Apparently table salt and plastic shavings to the ass from a 12 GA at bout 20' hurts like hell. No one snoops around my house anymore......of course my mom shooting one of the local hobos w a 230 grain 45 acp rubber bullet might have contributed to that. Plus everyone in town knows I have ALOT of guns/other weapons and they all know I will use em.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did