Veterans Disarmament Act on its way to the President - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Veterans Disarmament Act on its way to the President

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 05:36 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
I'm not a victim of anything Chuck. My problems are a direct result of my actions. No one held a gun to my head when I signed up to go into the army, it was done of my own accord. I knew good and well what the army was there for when I chose to become part of it.
You are absolutely right. My apologies for the misunderstanding. My main concern, however, is the lack of dedication by those inside The Beltway for their constitutional limitations. Our military should not be the strong arm of the UN and the powers that be should take own up to their responsibilities to US Veterans.

Member GCO