Veteran Stands Up For 2nd Amendment At Chicago Anti-Gun Forum

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Veteran Stands Up For 2nd Amendment At Chicago Anti-Gun Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 03:53 AM   #1
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1902 Times on 1100 Posts
Likes Given: 3897

Default Veteran Stands Up For 2nd Amendment At Chicago Anti-Gun Forum

Worth Watching!

These anti's need to move to China!

Veteran Stands Up For 2nd Amendment At Chicago Anti-Gun Forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7C44B55YYLQ

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/01/veteran-stands-up-for-2nd-amendment-at-chicago-anti-gun-forum/

Here is the exchange:

Veteran: Sir, sir. While you’re standing up. I’ve sat here [inaudible] and I’d like to agree with the professor. Everyone standing in this room right now, especially the veterans in the room right now, know, that we are all Americans. The problem with this country right now is it’s us and it’s f***ing them. We need to stop this crap.

Now, the thing I would like you to answer, sir. And I did go to war for this country. Whether it was for everyone in here’s ability to have oil and gas in their cars, or the banks, or whatever. I went to war for my country.

And I went to war for your ability to have the First Amendment, to say what you stood up there and said today, to write what you want to write in your newspaper, and have whatever opinion you want to have. You can practice whatever religious freedoms you want. I would like you to answer the question, since you just said that one of the rights that I went to war over to defend, that is inalienable, to every American citizen. If this discussion was going on, about your First Amendment rights, would you still have the same opinion that we don’t need that any more either.

Goodman: You didn’t hear my answer….that’s not what I said…I said it doesn’t matter what their reasons are, what matters is whether or not it’s relevant today.

Audience member: It’s an eternal truth, an eternal truth….

Goodman: When they consider any part of the Constitution, any law, they’re going to say, “what does it mean today?”

Audience: NO!

Veteran:
The threat of tyranny, today, is no less than at the turn of the century in 1900, in 1800, or in 1700!

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 01-23-2013 at 04:13 AM.
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2549 Times on 1246 Posts
Likes Given: 1285

Bigcountry,

God Bless the young Hero from our military he is exactly correct! And what they are going to find out if they push it to the limits of violating the Constitution and our Second Amendment Rights. They are millions that feel exactly like this young man! About like the Congressman stated today in the Hillery hearings. Quote from him. I and many Americans are getting real tired of this administration covering up and deceiving the American people! He mentioned Operation Fast and Furious, Eric Holder several other issues and finally Benghazi disaster. Four people were murdered Ambassador Stevens was raped before they killed him and drug him in the streets. She has about three people on administrative leave at the present time! Still paying them! May loose their JOB? WOW! WHOOPEE! Need to be charged with murder! No heads have rolled over any of the situations including hers.

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 01-23-2013, 09:30 PM   #3

Liked 4784 Times on 2313 Posts
Likes Given: 1474

We all need to be attending these as they come up and shattering the "group think" presentations as this Veteran did...

...well all of us EXCEPT GELLO!

Don't know how much good he'd do shouting "KILL ALL
BEARS!"

Next morning we'd wake up to find Yogi and BooBoo championing gun control!

Old 01-24-2013, 02:01 AM   #4

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 8

I blame those high capacity pic-a-nic baskets