Unusual investigation - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Unusual investigation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2013, 01:15 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 398 Times on 206 Posts
Likes Given: 596

Create a demand with unconstitutional laws and the price of the product increases. An enterprising individual will inevitably fall in to fill that demand. Free markets kick the commies in the junk once again.

Hey..... what's the red button do?

Old 10-14-2013, 10:55 AM   #12
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6143 Times on 3043 Posts
Likes Given: 6519

NY City is and has been a huge market for illegal just about anything! Prior to the Act, it was generally your run of the mill criminal/ thug involved in the sale and purchase but now they will be adding whole new classes of crooks that never were before the Act. Im Hoping the Unsafe Act get repealed before the trafficking of weapons goes completely out of control here, My sense is it wont until after the next Election for Governor a couple years from now!

Think about it for a second, Albany Andy has created both a bubble of millions of now illegal weapons/ Mags and a vacuum of "I cant get some of them anymore" at the same time, neither is safer than what we had before the act! The flood of weapons leaving the state as Many NY citizens attempt to follow the Act wont be good for the other 47 states that will allow them and many just will be transferred illegally to NYers that have nothing legal on their minds.

Sadly, its only the legal, law abiding citizens that will follow the Act but they were not the threat Andy said the Un-safe Act was gonna correct to begin with. It certainly wont stop Government authorized Illegal transfers like F&F, it wont stop gang bangers from trading in them and exchanging lead via the trigger, it wont stop the beatdowns that are happening in the cities, it wont curb violence in any manner other than disarming those that might have been protected by their legal 2A rights.

Get ready folks, Andy doesnt want to be Governor of NY next election (although he likely will try if the Dems dont give him the national nod), he wants to replace BHO in the Big House! If you look at the giant vote tanks, Cali, Ohio, Ill, Fla and a few others, they have enough Lib lovers to elect him, FOOG. I would welcome almost anything to get him out of Albany, everything but moving him up to POTUS!

Old 10-14-2013, 11:49 AM   #13

Liked 700 Times on 384 Posts
Likes Given: 1455

In all honesty... I don't trust the Snooze & Disturber (remember... They tried to publish addresses and names of CCW holders a while back)... and doubly don't trust anything gun related having to do with New York City (AKA "Nanny Bloomy's Utopia").....

Far be it for me to be a conspiracy nut ... But this smacks of another Bloomberg anti-gun attempt and he probably picked (maybe at random) a freedom loving, gun friendly state (AKA my beloved home state) to be a scapegoat for the origin of the trafficking. Remember, this guy has deep pockets and thinks his jurisdiction goes waaaaaayyyyy beyond the borders of his 5 burros. Every time you see an anti-gun/anti 2nd effort... trace the money NOT the guns. It leads right to his doorstep. He also has the means to bury it when people start asking too many questions.( say no more!!)

The good news is he is at his tenure for Mayor and cannot run again. The bad news is he is at his tenure for Mayor... and can now be a "free agent/lobbyer" for the Anti's efforts... and he would love nothing more than to be Mayor of THE WHOLE COUNTRY!!! The day he gives away all his money and gives up his (for now) taxpayer paid private security force is the day I will give up ANY of my lawfully owned firearms.... and I'm not holding my breath on that one!!

Old 10-14-2013, 12:07 PM   #14
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6143 Times on 3043 Posts
Likes Given: 6519

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1760 View Post
In all honesty... I don't trust the Snooze & Disturber (remember... They tried to publish addresses and names of CCW holders a while back)... and doubly don't trust anything gun related having to do with New York City (AKA "Nanny Bloomy's Utopia").....

Far be it for me to be a conspiracy nut ... But this smacks of another Bloomberg anti-gun attempt and he probably picked (maybe at random) a freedom loving, gun friendly state (AKA my beloved home state) to be a scapegoat for the origin of the trafficking. Remember, this guy has deep pockets and thinks his jurisdiction goes waaaaaayyyyy beyond the borders of his 5 burros. Every time you see an anti-gun/anti 2nd effort... trace the money NOT the guns. It leads right to his doorstep. He also has the means to bury it when people start asking too many questions.( say no more!!)

The good news is he is at his tenure for Mayor and cannot run again. The bad news is he is at his tenure for Mayor... and can now be a "free agent/lobbyer" for the Anti's efforts... and he would love nothing more than to be Mayor of THE WHOLE COUNTRY!!! The day he gives away all his money and gives up his (for now) taxpayer paid private security force is the day I will give up ANY of my lawfully owned firearms.... and I'm not holding my breath on that one!!
Watch the shift, if Andy goes for the Federal Nod, Bloomies going for Governor! Its not so far a stretch of the imagination. NY City would re-elect him in a second if they could and they do swing our state whenever they can, (Like a modern day Lynching).

Sorry you had to leave NC, hope we we thats left can make it a place you wanna come back to. Were workin on it, and gaining ground, slowly but surely, were taking NY back! Besides, if the Tree Huggers are right, They wont be able to build a wall big enough to keep the ocean from swallowing them up like a whale eats krill! Ces't la Vie and good ridence!
Old 10-14-2013, 01:27 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1615 Times on 1106 Posts
Likes Given: 567

This really isn't news it's just a different spin on the investigation. The article does admit most of the guns were stolen. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/20/nyregion/gun-seizure-exposes-pipeline-from-south.html?_r=0

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Last edited by John_Deer; 10-14-2013 at 01:35 PM.
NC1760 Likes This 
Old 10-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #16

Liked 700 Times on 384 Posts
Likes Given: 1455

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
Watch the shift, if Andy goes for the Federal Nod, Bloomies going for Governor! Its not so far a stretch of the imagination. NY City would re-elect him in a second if they could and they do swing our state whenever they can, (Like a modern day Lynching).

Sorry you had to leave NC, hope we we thats left can make it a place you wanna come back to. Were workin on it, and gaining ground, slowly but surely, were taking NY back! Besides, if the Tree Huggers are right, They wont be able to build a wall big enough to keep the ocean from swallowing them up like a whale eats krill! Ces't la Vie and good ridence!
I'm sorry... Should have been clearer... NC is my home state. I work (however) with 2 guys from the Albany area who moved here for 1) work and 2) to get away from a state ran by it's biggest city's mentality. They've become regular shooting buddies of mine and I've notice having spent time with them that for the most part, the Western part of NY State still has that Ethan Allen/Green-mountain Boys way of thinking.... While NYC has a "government will take care of it" attitude that is probably the end result of the last great Euro-Immigrant influx from a century ago who were use to being under a class-ruling/monarchal system.... I know you have a struggle for the soul of your state and I wish you all the luck I can muster up (you KNOW which side I'm pulling for ) !!

NO offense to those (like my German/Polish decendent Father-In-Law) who did see the freedoms available and embraced them wholeheartedly !!! BTW... he did move down here permanently when I married his daughter 20 years ago. After 59 years of living and working in NY & NJ he had had enough.

Yes... that whole Cuomo / Bloomberg "going nationwide" situation concerns me. Luckily, there are vast tracks of areas where people in this country cannot be BS'd so easily.... but Hillary (UN policy) Clinton doesn't look any better in my eyes either.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:37 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2121 Times on 1147 Posts
Likes Given: 3194

Not surprised that NY would not return stolen guns to their rightful owners. Yep, there's lots of smuggling between NC and NY. Smuggling cigarettes into NY is a big time operation.

Old 10-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #18
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1353 Times on 799 Posts
Likes Given: 3412

Maybe next time someone could smuggle in some common sense. They seem to be lacking alot there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
Not surprised that NY would not return stolen guns to their rightful owners. Yep, there's lots of smuggling between NC and NY. Smuggling cigarettes into NY is a big time operation.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur