The Unions in CA bringing the fight to CA. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The Unions in CA bringing the fight to CA.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2013, 12:56 AM   #11
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1369 Times on 806 Posts
Likes Given: 3476

Nice!!

Thanks for the site! It has been added to my favorites for later review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1760 View Post
...AND buttermilk biscuits!! ....
But in all seriousness, If you want to keep up with this.. the NSSF newsletter is watching this issue like a HAWK !! To subscribe, go to their website... http://www.nssf.org/ ...it's free to do so.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Old 09-24-2013, 01:03 AM   #12

Liked 838 Times on 464 Posts
Likes Given: 1730

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadyshot View Post
No Sir, I am not. My post was not directed at you in any way. No offence intended....
..and none was taken. Really... It's all good.

Old 09-24-2013, 01:05 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadyshot View Post
No Sir, I am not. My post was not directed at you in any way. No offence intended....
..and none was taken. Really... It's all good. Gotta go!! "Guns & Ammo" is on the Sportman's Channel!!

Old 09-24-2013, 03:17 AM   #14

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

I really respect Liberals if they admit what they are. The ones who hid in dark places and defend the Liberals are very low on my list. Any soldier in my army that conspires with my enemies is my enemy.

Old 09-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
I really respect Liberals if they admit what they are. The ones who hid in dark places and defend the Liberals are very low on my list. Any soldier in my army that conspires with my enemies is my enemy.
Yet again... I'm not sure if this statement is directed at me or not....
..But the other side of that coin is "the enemy OF my enemy is my friend".. and it's an opportunity for someone to gain a perspective from YOUR point of view also. I know plenty of gun owning, card carrying social "liberals" who are as ardent a 2nd defender as anyone else. Along with gay, Jewish, Catholic, black, Latinos, Asians, Dems, Libertarians & Repubs... ALL gun owners and (at least on the subject of firearm freedoms) on the same page as me.

I never miss an opportunity to take a newbie to the range... and the last thing I ask anyone about is political leanings. ....IF that in your mind makes me "the enemy" to you... then so be it. I hope someday, somehow, something positive will happen and make your view of the World and the people in it not so narrow.

... As for my previous postings on the environment, I have a keen interest in this because within the next 10 years I'm looking at retirement, moving to the mountains, acquiring land and starting a self-sustaining lifestyle which will include crops, greenhouse & hydroponic farming, livestock, hunting, stocking a water feature (pond or small lake), timber harvesting and yes... renewable energy sources such as solar, wind and possibly compost fueled generation.... The idea of getting out of these %$#@!! SUBURBS and taking myself as far off of the grid as possible (getting back to my rural farming roots) is exactly how I want to spend my life and the legacy I want to leave my son. I want him to have the security and freedoms that I had as a kid...... I also like the idea of sticking it to the MAN and giving him as little of my $$$ as possible for whatever I feel I "need"!!.... Still gotta have internet and direct TV though... otherwise I can't watch NHL Center Ice or chat with my friends on the FTF...

Old 09-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #16
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1369 Times on 806 Posts
Likes Given: 3476

Good luck getting this passed the EPA Nazis!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1760 View Post
As for my previous postings on the environment, I have a keen interest in this because within the next 10 years I'm looking at retirement, moving to the mountains, acquiring land and starting a self-sustaining lifestyle which will include crops, greenhouse & hydroponic farming, livestock, hunting, stocking a water feature (pond or small lake), timber harvesting and yes... renewable energy sources such as solar, wind and possibly compost fueled generation....
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
nitestalker Likes This 
Old 09-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #17

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

This bothers the hell out of me. And I think this is how so many ideas become laws - the default is ON.

Quote:
Whether Brown will sign the bill remains unclear. If he does not act before Oct. 13, the bill becomes law without his signature.

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!

Old 09-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDS92A View Post
Good luck getting this passed the EPA Nazis!!
Actually, there has been off-the-grid living available for decades... Mostly pioneered in places that had no other choice because of their remote locations... But just like cable TV was first used for people who (at the time) couldn't get a clear signal because of their geographical typography, it's quickly being applied to everyday living as an alternative for some folks. Les Stroud built an OTG homestead in British Columbia;
...and I happen to be lucky enough to living in an area (North Carolina) where not only is it encouraged by local and state governments, but several solar grid product and log home manufacturers are located in. Besides, as long as I'm not dumping waste into some public municipality, the gober-ment needs to stay out of my business!! ..and further more, I married a Jewish girl from NEW YORK... Think I can't find a lawyer with one phone call and start suing ??