Union Tells NFL Players to save pay in case of lockout - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Union Tells NFL Players to save pay in case of lockout

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 07:12 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
The last game I went to was a Bengals-Steelers game two years ago. I was about 10 rows ftom the top row at about the 40 yard line. Those tickets where over 200.00 per seat. I am subjected to what I can find on TV or streaming on the net (ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV is great for that.) because I can't afford to go to a game anymore. If memory serves it was the 80's the last time I could attend games with any regularity.

I understand the owners are making money and the talent wants it's slice but at what point does it stop? You need cable/satellite TV just to get games on NFL Network, or ESPN anymore. It will al be PPV before long. Or the league will price themselves out of what the market can bare. At least for most the average Joe type people.
I go to one Bengals game a year with an old friend whos father has 4 season seats for business. 50 yard line upper level. We can rest our arms on the rail, and still far from the top row. Those seats are only $65 per seat and better than the ones you had. Seriously, where do you buy your tickets. I would love to see the stub with $200+ on it for those seats or any seat that is not loge. You either are b.s.ing or you waaayy over paid. Heck, let me know when you want to go to a game and I will get tickets and sell them to you at $125 per...keep in mind, 50 yard line.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 12-08-2010, 07:31 AM   #12

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Got the tickets from stubhub. But the tickets at the office where not as good and where priced the pretty close to the same for that game. I didn't buy them myself. They where a gift from my wife. Ticketmaster wasn't giving any better deal on a division game. THey sell out much faster so you're not always going to find that 65.00 price they show on the page once you go wandering around ticketmaster. Maybe this year with the only 2 wins a division game might be easier to get hold of though.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 12-08-2010, 10:58 PM   #13

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

... Who cares? Why don't we all go buy tickets to scholars bowl games? Maybe then we can help America by encouraging kids to not be mildly retarded jocks.