Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Union Sportsmen's Alliance (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/union-sportsmens-alliance-93399/)

danf_fl 07-05-2013 01:05 PM

Union Sportsmen's Alliance
 
Another "Sportsmen's" club to be leery of.

http://www.unionsportsmen.org/

locutus 07-05-2013 03:13 PM

Another Marxist union gang pretending to be pro-American.

SSGSF 07-05-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locutus
Another Marxist union gang pretending to be pro-American.

Are you saying that if you are in a union your un American. ? Because I joined the union to work. Do I agree with there politics hell no.

That club has been around for a couple years they even have a tv show on one of the outdoor Chanel's .
But I do have to laugh at, here are bunch of unions that are very liberal. And the are showing someone hunting.

locutus 07-05-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGSF (Post 1295446)
Are you saying that if you are in a union your un American.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGSF (Post 1295446)
? Because I joined the union to work. Do I agree with there politics hell no.

That club has been around for a couple years they even have a tv show on one of the outdoor Chanel's .
But I do have to laugh at, here are bunch of unions that are very liberal. And the are showing someone hunting.


Not at all. Millions of American people are forced (or coerced) to join these neo Marxist organizations to get/hold a job.

It would be interesting to see how long these outfits lasted if we had a strong federal "right to work" law.

Who knows? They might be forced start representing their membership instead of the democrat party.

Warrior1256 07-07-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locutus (Post 1295462)
[B]


Not at all. Millions of American people are forced (or coerced) to join these neo Marxist organizations to get/hold a job.

It would be interesting to see how long these outfits lasted if we had a strong federal "right to work" law.

Who knows? They might be forced start representing their membership instead of the democrat party.

Very good!!!! I like that.

Chainfire 07-07-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locutus (Post 1295462)
[B]


Not at all. Millions of American people are forced (or coerced) to join these neo Marxist organizations to get/hold a job.

It would be interesting to see how long these outfits lasted if we had a strong federal "right to work" law.

Who knows? They might be forced start representing their membership instead of the democrat party.

Neo Marxists? Isn't that a little strong comrad?:p

mountainman13 07-07-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chainfire (Post 1296957)

Neo Marxists? Isn't that a little strong comrad?:p

Completely disregarding the topic.
That made me laugh. Lol

SSGSF 07-07-2013 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locutus
? Because I joined the union to work. Do I agree with there politics hell no.

That club has been around for a couple years they even have a tv show on one of the outdoor Chanel's .
But I do have to laugh at, here are bunch of unions that are very liberal. And the are showing someone hunting.

Not at all. Millions of American people are forced (or coerced) to join these neo Marxist organizations to get/hold a job.

It would be interesting to see how long these outfits lasted if we had a strong federal "right to work" law.

Who knows? They might be forced start representing their membership instead of the democrat party.[/QUOTE]

No one forces a person to join a union . You either join or don't.

locutus 07-07-2013 03:04 PM

[/QUOTE]

No one forces a person to join a union . You either join or don't.[/QUOTE]


Ever hear of "union shop," "closed shop," agency shop?" No you aren't forced to join. Unless you want to lose your job.

MisterMcCool 07-07-2013 03:51 PM

Only in right to work states does the employee have the option of not joining the union.
I am in right to work state. Employees are not forced to join our union.
But they are shunned if they don't. ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.