Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   UN Small Arms Treaty again (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/un-small-arms-treaty-again-50430/)

fireguy 10-24-2011 02:19 AM

UN Small Arms Treaty again
 
This report says the US rep to the UN has stated that the president is looking to get the Small Arms Treaty ratified in the senate. It also acknowledges that at the present time there are not enough votes.
I don't trust the senate with Reed in there.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-rep-to-un-says-obama-wants-senate-to-ratify-arms-treaty-132183523.html

Marlinman 10-24-2011 02:30 AM

Wont work when it comes to enforcing it on the everyday citizens.

texaswoodworker 10-24-2011 03:01 AM

I said it once, I'll say it again. When they pry them from my cold dead hands. :mad:

This is undeniable proof that he thinks the constitution is just a suggestion. I say we impeach his ass for violating our rights.

Marlinman 10-24-2011 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texaswoodworker
I said it once, I'll say it again. When they pry them from my cold dead hands. :mad:

This is undeniable proof that he thinks the constitution is just a suggestion. I say we impeach his ass for violating our rights.

Ooooooh rah tex. Im surprised, genuinly so, someone hasnt permantly impeached his left wing a##. If you catch my drift.

unclebear 10-24-2011 03:58 AM

I swear if the US gov actually does something as stupid as allowing other countries control our guns there will be hell to pay!

JTJ 10-24-2011 04:01 AM

I guess I am just the old kook that has been warning people about this since before Obama was elected. No one wanted to listen. Another prediction is if he is reelected he will Secretary General of the UN in 2016 and the USA will no longer exist as we know it.
He, his cronies and his Supreme Court appointees have to go if the USA is to survive. It may already be too late. He has put us so far in debt we may not be able to recover.
Russia, China and Germany will be the new world leaders along with the Caliphate as the Islamic countries unite under Sharia law. As the Caliphate re emerges. Russia will align with it and the destruction of Israel will commence.

shootitout 10-24-2011 04:07 AM

There aren't that number of ant gun people to enforce the law and if they were even 1/4 of the population they don't have guns so come take my guns after you've taken every bullet and my life.

texaswoodworker 10-24-2011 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlinman (Post 608832)
Ooooooh rah tex. Im surprised, genuinly so, someone hasnt permantly impeached his left wing a##. If you catch my drift.

Careful, The feds are watching you at all times.:eek::D:mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTJ (Post 608870)
I guess I am just the old kook that has been warning people about this since before Obama was elected. No one wanted to listen. Another prediction is if he is reelected he will Secretary General of the UN in 2016 and the USA will no longer exist as we know it.
He, his cronies and his Supreme Court appointees have to go if the USA is to survive. It may already be too late. He has put us so far in debt we may not be able to recover.
Russia, China and Germany will be the new world leaders along with the Caliphate as the Islamic countries unite under Sharia law. As the Caliphate re emerges. Russia will align with it and the destruction of Israel will commence.

You paint a very bleak picture. I see a second American Civil War happening somewhere in there too.

Marlinman 10-24-2011 04:28 AM

Read out of the ashes by william w johnstone and you have a rough idea of what is gonna happen world wide.

JTJ 10-24-2011 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shootitout (Post 608879)
There aren't that number of ant gun people to enforce the law and if they were even 1/4 of the population they don't have guns so come take my guns after you've taken every bullet and my life.

One method of altering the Constitution is by treaty. 2A in this case can be abolished by treaty. The Senate is still under control of the Democrats and the Senate ratifies treaties. It does not take the whole Senate. What if ratification is pushed very quietly while everybody is out campaigning and only selected Senators are present? It just takes a quorum. The military will have to follow the law.:eek:


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.