Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Is the U.S. Arming Mexican Cartels?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Default Is the U.S. Arming Mexican Cartels?

America's Third War: Is the U.S. Arming Mexican Cartels? - FoxNews.com

Great read

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-31-2011, 05:46 PM   #2

Do you feel Illegal Immigration is as great a threat to the United States as Terrorism ?

Old 05-31-2011, 07:02 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

"Our" government has armed worse in the past; i wouldn't be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
Do you feel Illegal Immigration is as great a threat to the United States as Terrorism ?
What exactly is the difference? Economic terrorism vs. terrorism in general.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 05-31-2011, 08:06 PM   #4

The porous border with Mexico lets in Illegal Immigrants and Foreign Terrorists.

Who knows I wouldn't be surprised to hear we are arming the Cartels for some stupid reason.

"True Happiness is a warm .357,.45 ACP,.38 Special,.410 or a 12 gauge & a cold Sun Drop." ME

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
(Benjamin Franklin)

'God made man and woman; Colonel Colt made them equal'." (Ann Coulter)

" Praise The Lord but Polly pass the Ammo"( Unknown)

"The 1st one through the door gets the copper coated candy." ( Andy the gunshop owner from "Dawn of the Dead")

Old 05-31-2011, 08:37 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaGator View Post
The porous border with Mexico lets in Illegal Immigrants and Foreign Terrorists.

Who knows I wouldn't be surprised to hear we are arming the Cartels for some stupid reason.
Perhaps it is to make it more dangerous for the Tallywhacko's who may try to sneak across the border to attack us. That would make some perverse sense, actually; a war zone would probably be almost as effective as a border wall but doesn't require an act of congress.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 05-31-2011, 08:42 PM   #6

30 % of Prison Inmates Nationwide are Illegals not Terrorists ...

Old 05-31-2011, 09:23 PM   #7

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default Yes

If this is a question the answer is an unequivocal YES!

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang

Old 05-31-2011, 10:55 PM   #8

"The porous border with Mexico lets in Illegal Immigrants and Foreign Terrorists.

Who knows I wouldn't be surprised to hear we are arming the Cartels for some stupid reason."

Yes Im paranoid.

The porous(sp?) border is that way so that the drugs keep coming in. The illegal immigration is just a bonus. Seriously I think if I guy will sneak under a fence and walk across the desrt to find an 8 dollar an hour job, hes probably not a threat and just wants to send some taco money home.

90% of the worlds heroin originates in Afghanistan. The amount increases sharply every year since 2001 when it was an all time low.

90% of that comes in to the United States through Mexico.

I believe cheap illegal drugs is just another tool the feds use to control the sheep, like cable TV. I cant find any other way to explain the facts.

Are there any Afghanistan vets here that can tell us first hand what is going on in Afghanistan?

Why is CNN free w basic cable but FOX is extra?

I would need to see evidence that we are arming the cartels, doesnt make sense to me they have more money than god and all the guns they could want for sale here in the USA.

Last edited by hawkman3111; 05-31-2011 at 10:56 PM. Reason: quotation marks

Old 05-31-2011, 11:23 PM   #9

Fox News actually gets the story right?

It is sadly reminiscent of Central and South America in the 1980s, but this time it seems just a little too close to home for comfort.

Prescribed Fire is Mother Nature's plastic surgeon.

Old 05-31-2011, 11:32 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by VICTIMNOMORE View Post
Fox News actually gets the story right?
Fox News has its slant, its true, but they do report. Compare it to CNN which simply doesnt report what they dont want to(almost anything domestic).

This is just my opinion but it formed after actual first hand studies. My father is ill and we spend a lot of time watching the news, and after further review Fox is the best news any of us are likely to get.

My numbers on heroin came from the 2010 almanac (with only 2009 figures) and the Wikipedia.