Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The U.N. Wants Your (our) Guns.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 02:49 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

How I see the "take are guns" thing is there are 7 guns owned for every 10 people that's an army ready to fight 24/7 for there rights and there land. Also the US army is americans and like there guns 2 they probly would not side with the government.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:14 AM   #42

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootitout View Post
How I see the "take are guns" thing is there are 7 guns owned for every 10 people that's an army ready to fight 24/7 for there rights and there land. Also the US army is americans and like there guns 2 they probly would not side with the government.
That's an interesting topic of discussion on this forum, as a matter of fact. Its totally up for debate as we only have those members here who either currently serve or are retired to inquire with. Besides, with such a large army over seas and a relatively small domestic presents I don't think they could "cause too much trouble."

It is nice to know that some would likely adhere to their vow to uphold the Constitution though.

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 10-07-2011, 03:34 AM   #43
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

When they come for our guns, I'll be the last thing they never see.

The UN has no real power, If we kick Obama out on his Azz and put someone else in, the UN will fail to succeed. We fought the American Revolution to escape foreign control. We have fought Great Britian, Mexico, Spain, The Filipino Revolutionaries, Germany, Nazi Germany, Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam, Panama, Iraq, Al Quida, Libya, and countless others. We do not like to be controled or threatened by foreign powers. The UN is a really weak organization that has the power to ask countries to do something but has no power to force them to do it.

If the day ever comes that the come for our guns, lock and load, there's going to be a war.

Ok, my rant is over.

un-destroy-gun-rights.jpg   whichwillitbe-flag_143.jpg  

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 10-07-2011 at 03:39 AM.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #44

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

It's going to take something major to set off a home court war. I like that old saying, some guy named Heston I think, "they can have my gun when they pry it from my cold dead hands" (correct it if it's wrong)

I don't like having a gun because it's a gun, but because it's my GOD-GIVEN right to defend myself and my family, and to feed myself and my family. No constitution, American, European, U.N., whatever, Has the right to deny, or to GRANT me those rights. It is the, as I said, GOD-GIVEN right to live. Plain and simple. I will live.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:10 PM   #45

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Defeating the U.S. Constitution

Fact-Checking the UN “Small Arms Treaty” | Southern Colorado Patriots Club

A good article about the U.N. Small Arms Treaty.

In my opinion, the Obama Admin is interested in U.N. structured regulations for the sole purpose of defeating the U.S. Constitution.

As in 'Fast & Furious' you can see how the administration views U.S. Law and if the Constitution could be defeated by government, you can imagine the far reaching deviation on our freedoms.

Think about it.

NRA Life Member
Texas State Rifle Association Life Member
Second Amendment Foundation Life Member
In God We (I) Trust

Old 10-07-2011, 01:21 PM   #46

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Angry Suspending the Constitution

preview

Will I did not think the Left would be quiet this BOLD

It's time that we KNOCK on the White House door.

NRA Life Member
In God We (I) Trust

Old 10-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #47

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts

I wouldn't worry about the UN taking away are guns. The States will be the ones to take away all firearms in the US.
I hate to single out people with mental disorders, however with that being said. Liberalism is a disease that spreads like the Black Plague.
When you have multiple generations of people who grow up in cities who have never handled a gun & only way of self defense is to call 911 than guns become something that only criminals have. These same people are moving from the cities to were ever they can find work. Add state & Federal welfare programs to the equation and Liberalism is spreading to the weak minded @ an alarming rate.
Hold onto your boots the next five years are going to get interesting. Will OBAMA get reelected again? The Republicans have no real candidate. As a Libertarian I'd honestly vote for Obama before I'd vote for Romney. Not only does Romney want to ban guns, he also believes Corporations are people. I ask what's worse people with mental disorders (Libtards), or a Corporate Republican?

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

Old 10-07-2011, 02:33 PM   #48

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Default Suspending the Constitution- ELECTIONS

Bev Perdue | North Carolina | National Liability | The Daily Caller

I hope everyone ignores the Governor's recommendation.
--------

North Carolina Democratic Governor Bev Perdue’s recommendation that congressional elections be suspended may cause collateral damage to the Democratic Party, her Republican critics speculate.

On Tuesday Perdue recommended suspending elections until the economy recovers. “I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years and just tell them we won’t hold it against them, whatever decisions they make, to just let them help this country recover,” Perdue said at a rotary club event in Cary, N.C., according to the Raleigh News & Observer. “I really hope that someone can agree with me on that.”

NRA Life Member
In God We (I) Trust

Old 10-07-2011, 03:04 PM   #49

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

That bag would say something like that. I lived in NC for a total of 8 years off and on. never voted for local elections there, because even while living there, it wasn't HOME (I was still a registered voter in MS, and DID go home to vote). I didn't complain because I didn't vote, but I followed some of her fiascoes in the news, and gave a sympathetic ear to the homeowners around me who wanted to cry on someone's shoulder.

She wants to talk about the economy, when she balances budgets about like an Enron exec.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:27 PM   #50

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Angry Obama defying the U.S. Constitution

Obama Jobs Bill Defies Both the Constitution and the Supreme Court – Tenth Amendment Center

Just more evidence of Obama's intent to weaken or destroy the Constitution.

NRA Life Member
In God We (I) Trust