U.N. Arms Trade Treaty - Page 59
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2014, 05:52 PM   #581
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: central nj
Posts: 31
Liked 7 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Speaking of the UN Arms treaty bill voted on by Senators of this great country did you know that 46 Democratic Senators (TRAITORS) voted to give up your rights regarding gun ownership.
including that ****head Menendez . The time is now to start the grass roots movements to drive these TRAITORS out of office.
Petitions, newsgroups, newspapers, etc. can be used to get the word out about these TRAITORS.These TRAITORS are selling out this Great Country and need to be voted out of office
or recalled from their office.

In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. The Statement of Purpose from the Bill reads: "To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty." The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry, now get this, on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N.
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennett (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)j
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Folks: This needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take OUR guns. They need to lose their next election. We have been betrayed.
46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.
Please send this to SOMEONE!

And it is certainly not surprising that all but two of them have a D beside their name! Wake up America!

Quote
MultiQuote
Edit

__________________
BtDoctur is offline  
Rocky7 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:17 AM   #582
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Mongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Salem,Oregon
Posts: 670
Liked 249 Times on 155 Posts
Likes Given: 771

Default

So my NRA. ILA report said john kerry signed the ATT for the obola administration today.

__________________

Married 28 years---I'm starting to think it might work out.
Second Generation N R A Life Member

Mongo is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:23 AM   #583
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Bigcountry02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southwest
Posts: 6,516
Liked 1954 Times on 1136 Posts
Likes Given: 4105

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
So my NRA. ILA report said john kerry signed the ATT for the obola administration today.
He signed it awhile back last year: September 25, 2013.
__________________
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
Bigcountry02 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:24 AM   #584
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
c3shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Third bunker on the right,Central Virginia
Posts: 16,916
Liked 9168 Times on 3958 Posts
Likes Given: 1436

Default

Mongo- that is correct- However- NO treaty becomes effective until approved by 2/3rds of the Senate. And the Senate has already told Lurch this is not going to happen.

__________________

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

c3shooter is offline  
7
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:05 AM   #585
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DrFootball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern Arizona(Fmr. NYC & L.I.)
Posts: 8,042
Liked 3289 Times on 2236 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Default

Every one of those senators need to be removed from office......


Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

__________________
askdrfootball@gmail.com

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
DrFootball is offline  
Bigcountry02 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:01 PM   #586
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Bigcountry02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southwest
Posts: 6,516
Liked 1954 Times on 1136 Posts
Likes Given: 4105

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Every one of those senators need to be removed from office......


Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk
I was reading this article from "The Boston Globe" and if the article is correct, the system as whole needs to be fixed. Voting solves a fraction of the problem, you're removing one member and replacing for another. Need to get to the root.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/2014/10/18/vote-all-you-want-the-secret-government-won-change/jVSkXrENQlu8vNcBfMn9sL/story.html?event=event25

Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change.

The people we elect aren’t the ones calling the shots, says Tufts University’s Michael Glennon
__________________
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
Bigcountry02 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:32 PM   #587
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
John_Deer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,717
Liked 1867 Times on 1279 Posts
Likes Given: 691

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtDoctur View Post
Speaking of the UN Arms treaty bill voted on by Senators of this great country did you know that 46 Democratic Senators (TRAITORS) voted to give up your rights regarding gun ownership.
including that ****head Menendez . The time is now to start the grass roots movements to drive these TRAITORS out of office.
Petitions, newsgroups, newspapers, etc. can be used to get the word out about these TRAITORS.These TRAITORS are selling out this Great Country and need to be voted out of office
or recalled from their office.

In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. The Statement of Purpose from the Bill reads: "To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty." The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry, now get this, on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N.
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennett (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)j
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Folks: This needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take OUR guns. They need to lose their next election. We have been betrayed.
46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.
Please send this to SOMEONE!

And it is certainly not surprising that all but two of them have a D beside their name! Wake up America!

Quote
MultiQuote
Edit
I wish this bald faced lie would stop circulating. The senate sent a letter to the UN with over sixty signatures stating the UN small arms treaty would not be approved by the US senate before it was ever written. A law was passed by both the house and the senate prohibiting a ratification vote from being taken in regards to the UN small arms treaty. This is just another distraction.
__________________

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

John_Deer is offline  
NC1760 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
S.2205 Arms Trade Treaty Protection mountainman13 Politics, Religion and Controversy 13 06-15-2012 03:15 AM
The Arms Trade Treaty- Rep from Illinois steps up Sonic82 Legal and Activism 10 01-02-2012 08:10 PM
UN Small Arms Treaty again fireguy Legal and Activism 37 10-28-2011 01:18 PM
NRA to attend Arms Trade Treaty Meeting Bigcountry02 Legal and Activism 3 06-20-2011 03:01 AM
The Biennial Meeting Of States, And The Arms Trade Treaty Bigcountry02 Legal and Activism 0 06-15-2010 04:40 PM