U.N. Arms Trade Treaty - Page 55
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #541
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1232 Times on 604 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
I see no need to get excited until congress gets on board with the treaty. Without the approval of two thirds of the senate the only value the treaty has is what you can get for Kerry and Obama's signatures on eBay. Everyone should be upset about this treaty, including the liberals. The liberals can't be so stupid, that they will sign away US sovereignty to get their way on gun control.
All the more reason to make sure we all vote in Nov. 2014. And vote for candidates that support the Constitution, the second amendment of the Constitution, and the US keeping the means to be a free and Democratic Republic. Not the Obamanation.

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!

People Like This 
Old 07-30-2013, 02:36 PM   #542

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default You Can't Handle The Truth

EDIT BY MODERATOR:

Sir- two points-

First, Political and Conspiracy posts are limited to Supporting Members for good and sufficient reason. If you wish to become a supporting member, you are welcome to post IN THOSE THREADS. This thread is NEITHER Politics nor Conspiracy.

Second, you copied and pasted such a mass of data that you are exceeding the bandwidth of the forum. If you want to link to something, fine, but break it into smaller bites that does not cause us to have to go to Task Manager to unclog computer.

C3

NRA Life Member
Texas State Rifle Association Life Member
Second Amendment Foundation Life Member
In God We (I) Trust

Last edited by c3shooter; 07-30-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:21 PM   #543
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1924 Times on 1113 Posts
Likes Given: 3927

Question on another forum asked this: What if the UN sees the authority to press forward until Congress says otherwise? This is a more stepping out on the edge, so take this with a grain of salt.

Posted on Ammoland website:

It is right from the POS - Jay Carney said Obama will sign the UN Arms Trade Treaty “before the end of August…We believe it’s in the interest of the United States.”

Another sneak attack on our 2nd Amendment! If not done on a Friday or on Congressional vacation.

We know he needs the Senate to ratification of the bull$--- UN Treaty!

http://www.ammoland.com/2013/08/obama-will-sign-un-gun-treaty-while-congress-is-on-vacation/#axzz2bsze9812

You heard it straight from the horse’s mouth. Jay Carney said Obama will sign the UN Arms Trade Treaty “before the end of August…We believe it’s in the interest of the United States.”

This is very strategic timing considering Congress is on a 5 week vacation lasting thru the month of August!

These back door tactics are nothing new for the Obama Administration, which is why we are using tactics of our own to stop his anti-gun agenda. We have the home fax numbers of every Senator so while they are absent from the Capitol we can demand they must not ratify the UN Gun Treaty once Obama signs it.

We CAN stop this international treaty from reaching American soil by killing it the United States Senate. The U.S Senate must ratify an international treaty for it to be effective. They would need 67 votes to ratify the treaty. Reach every U.S. Senator at their home office; tell them you do not want this treaty in OUR United States!

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 08-13-2013 at 09:28 PM.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 08-14-2013, 05:38 AM   #544

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

America is being forced by the radical left to a new normal. Obama as the world most powerful leader, leads from behind. High unemployment has created the most dependent society in American history. The structure of the American family unit has been rewritten. The violent street drug culture is being groomed as an oppressed minority. The American military has become a social experiment. In the "New Normal" Americans will not need firearms. The government will protect everyone. The representative democracy is being replaced by an elitist governing class.

Old 08-14-2013, 11:10 PM   #545
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1976 Times on 1199 Posts
Likes Given: 2151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
I agree, John. Gun owners need to get to the polls even if they believe it's all pointless. We have a well financed, ill conceived, agenda being pursued by people who cannot pay attention to more than a 30 second sound bite. Allowing such short term thinkers to decide the future of the USA is all too easy to accomplish. Simply don't bother to vote.
Grrr... I do NOT like my home town. Election day yesterday. 2400 on the rolls at my polling place. I got there about 15 minutes before closing. I was voter number 35. Grrr....

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 08-14-2013, 11:47 PM   #546

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I can't say what I'd like to print because I'de wind up like that Rodeo Clown who's been banded from the job permanently for wearing an Obama mask.

Old 08-29-2013, 02:01 AM   #547

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Top 10 Reasons Not to Sign Arms Trade Treaty......

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/08/top-10-reasons-why-the-us-should-not-sign-the-un-arms-trade-treaty

There is a laundry list of very good reasons for a letter to congressmen and senators.

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 09-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #548

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Your Secretary Kerry just signed it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/25/kerry-signs-un-arms-treaty-senators-threaten-to-block-it/

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

Last edited by Rocky7; 09-25-2013 at 07:41 PM.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 09-25-2013, 07:50 PM   #549
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21592 Times on 12249 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
that coward Kerry can sign anything he wants to.

fist point. i could care less what Kerry thinks or what his opinions are or what he signs. he's a coward and a poser.

second point. i could care less what the UN thinks or what their opinions are. they are a nutless organization that has yet to this day to actually have done anything positive.

third point. Obama is again trying another endrun around the 2nd amendment with cheap tactics.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #550

Liked 194 Times on 126 Posts
Likes Given: 58

Canada will not sign it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/09/25/arms-trade-treaty-canada-harper_n_3989587.html