U.N. Arms Trade Treaty - Page 44
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:50 PM   #431
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3740 Times on 1828 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

that's the same theme music from West Front ... man I love that game! Great execution and discipline

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 12-31-2012, 01:15 PM   #432

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone0311 View Post
New Orleans was a different scenario which was an isolated incident. Nation wide is what we are talking about.
And declaring martial law nationwide would be an isolated incident as well when it happens. Your brass would order it and your NCO would eagerly and blindly follow such orders, a few of you would resist, but in the end after they threatened your families, you would fall into line.

Old 12-31-2012, 03:08 PM   #433

Liked 16 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelzebubba

And declaring martial law nationwide would be an isolated incident as well when it happens. Your brass would order it and your NCO would eagerly and blindly follow such orders, a few of you would resist, but in the end after they threatened your families, you would fall into line.
Haha your an idiot. Have you ever been in the. Military? If not you can't tell me how we would react. If your seriously think we are all mindless robots your and idiot. It's a job that's it people have better things to care about that following an order that goes against the constitution and their way of life. But only time will tell. Even the mi.itsry is out gunned by by the civilian populace and less ant 30% of all the military are infantry or special forces. It's a lose lose situation if it came up to that.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:19 PM   #434

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

No man knows what he will or will not do until the time comes but IMHO we all need to remember who is the adversary and not turn on each other. I have some very close friends who voted for the great deceiver and divider and their vote had caused me to turn away from them. But when push comes to shove I believe they will get past the politics and fight for what is right. Likewise we need to try to find common ground and not let ourselves be turned one against another.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #435

Liked 87 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 69

We as Americans tend to band together in times like this we did it during the Revolution. And in my honest opinion I would watch the Arizona Watchmen and groups like them if anything they stand the best chance in a fight.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:12 AM   #436

Liked 20 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger22lr

I'll be with you guys these tyrants can suck it. My guns are all legally bought and owned. I am not giving any of them up. From my cold dead hands and over my dead body.
Neither am I. My guns legally bought and used so The old bag Feinstein and the asswipes at the UN can go to hell.

Old 01-02-2013, 12:37 PM   #437

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone0311 View Post
Haha your an idiot. Have you ever been in the. Military? If not you can't tell me how we would react. If your seriously think we are all mindless robots your and idiot. It's a job that's it people have better things to care about that following an order that goes against the constitution and their way of life. But only time will tell. Even the mi.itsry is out gunned by by the civilian populace and less ant 30% of all the military are infantry or special forces. It's a lose lose situation if it came up to that.
I have seen people court marshaled for not following orders they deemed "unconstitutional". If it is an order, even an unconstitutional one you can still get court marshaled. Somehow the people at the top define what the constitution is or isn't. Oh well, can't explain logic to those that don't want it.

Also the term "mob mentality" should ring a bell. I am sure as an individual you are great at saying these things, heck you might even act on what you are saying. But when presented in a group setting people tend to behave quite differently than they do when alone.

Old 01-02-2013, 01:12 PM   #438

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40calcliffy View Post
Neither am I. My guns legally bought and used so The old bag Feinstein and the asswipes at the UN can go to hell.
Do what I did. Go to congress.org and write a letter to your federal legislators asking them to bring an investigation upon Dianne Feinstein for violating her oath of office for her assault upon the second amendment.

Old 01-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #439
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1280 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

The cirmcumstances you are in when they "come for your guns" is of great importance here. If they come for my stuff when I am home alone, they'll have to kill me. But I'm not going to let them kill my wife and my son by resisting. They will end up with the guns I have that they can find.

Old 01-02-2013, 03:08 PM   #440

Liked 2220 Times on 1525 Posts
Likes Given: 820

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelzebubba View Post
Do what I did. Go to congress.org and write a letter to your federal legislators asking them to bring an investigation upon Dianne Feinstein for violating her oath of office for her assault upon the second amendment.
There is a petition asking to try Diane Feinstein for treason right now. It only lacks 3,798 signatures before President Obama will respond on the issue. Here is the link to the petition. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/try-senator-dianne-feinstein-federal-court-treason-constitution/TVq4dXPg