U.N. Arms Trade Treaty - Page 42
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 06:48 PM   #411
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

It's something I REALLY hope won't become a reality. I was born at the start of WWII. I remember the news about how the Jews in Germany just went politely to the camps, and then to the furnaces, because they were obedient to the troops that came to their doors.

Old 12-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #412
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21584 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger22lr View Post
Just 21 haven't really seen much yet. But I really honestly don't believe any of this stuff will pass so I just ignore it.
20 huh..... and you seen alot you said before. you honestly don't think it will come to pass, but just a few posts ago you said they could pry them from you cold dead hands and over your dead body. hmmmm...... IMO, unless you are truly willing to step up and risk death fighting for what you believe in, words like that are nothing more than a huge pile of BS.

honestly i don't know whether there will be another ban, because it's purely speculation at this point. but i will fight it as best i know how to.

BTW, are you a member of the NRA or any other gun rights group? because if not, then you have no business spouting off about gun rights or losing them IMO.

Old 12-26-2012, 06:51 PM   #413

Liked 87 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 69

I am with the NRA. But yes I don't think any will pass and honestly hope they don't. But if it does that's how.

Last edited by Ruger22lr; 12-26-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Old 12-27-2012, 12:11 AM   #414

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Just 21 haven't really seen much yet. But I really honestly don't believe any of this stuff will pass so I just ignore it.
Well I guess you picked the right generation to "see it," because its coming down. Yeh a lot of people talk tough but what are they really going to do when a swat team stops out front and smashed in their door? Do you honestly think the govt is going to send you a candy-gram before they come? Those who refuse to learn history will become history, pardon the paraphrase.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 12-27-2012, 12:14 AM   #415

Liked 144 Times on 99 Posts

Quote:

I'll be with you guys these tyrants can suck it. My guns are all legally bought and owned. I am not giving any of them up. From my cold dead hands and over my dead body.
With the rest of you. Molon labe'
Old 12-27-2012, 12:25 AM   #416

Liked 16 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryGlock

With the rest of you. Molon labe'
They are going to have to bring in foreign help cause our military won't do the deed cause they are all gun owners and are sworn in to protect the constitution. Same as our Leo well I can see some doing it until they realize they are out numbered and out gunned. Civil war 2013? Semper fi

Only the dead will know the end of war - Plato

Old 12-27-2012, 04:00 AM   #417
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone0311
They are going to have to bring in foreign help cause our military won't do the deed cause they are all gun owners and are sworn in to protect the constitution. Same as our Leo well I can see some doing it until they realize they are out numbered and out gunned. Civil war 2013? Semper fi
LEO and Military ran joint operations in New Orleans. They confiscated A LOT of guns. The worst thing any of us can do is go it alone. If the Feds give the order to confiscate all citizens weapons, there are enough cocky, arrogant, brainwashed idiots in Military and LEO that will carry out that order.

In New Orleans, they were told "Shoot to Kill" if met with any resistance. You are naive if you think the Military or LEO wouldn't do that.

And Im not saying all would, but a lot would.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 12-27-2012, 04:34 AM   #418
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk View Post
LEO and Military ran joint operations in New Orleans. They confiscated A LOT of guns. The worst thing any of us can do is go it alone. If the Feds give the order to confiscate all citizens weapons, there are enough cocky, arrogant, brainwashed idiots in Military and LEO that will carry out that order.

In New Orleans, they were told "Shoot to Kill" if met with any resistance. You are naive if you think the Military or LEO wouldn't do that.

IIRC, the police did some confiscations; but I believe the Military once they
were given the Green light did not confiscate any guns. I am going off my
memory and might be wrong.

Also I do not thing they could have taken that many guns, were not most of
the PD heading for the hills with the smart residents. IIRC, finding a cop
was an issue... LOL

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

Old 12-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #419

Liked 16 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk

I beg to differ cause I would be the one taking firearms if ordered and this is a hot topic In my battalion and almost no one would take another citizens firearm. It's not a lawful order and majority of the infantry have their own personal weapons that would be taken also. Im saying SNCO and officers agree with not doing this. Is different if the gov wants to do a buy back program. But by force it's not gonna happen. New Orleans was a different scenario which was an isolated incident. Nation wide is what we are talking about.

Only the dead will know the end of war - Plato

Old 12-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #420
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

This is a little off the subject, but it is a demonstration of proper gun control:
http://sorisomail.com/email/16993/exibicao-de-banda-militar--um-espectaculo-imperdivel.html