U.N. Arms Trade Treaty - Page 39
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 05:24 AM   #381
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 87 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperSC View Post
I don't think the Unites States Govt will ever come door to door confiscating firearms. If people like Obama, Bloomberg, and a few others could have it their way it would happen. But they settle for crazy restrictions.

A firearm dealers would be required to submit their customers info to the new worthless dept Obama created. You would then get a letter in the mail in reference to the firearm you purchased. It would ask take it back to your dealer to be 'modified' free of charge to be complient with the new 'Obama Gun Safety Law'. (except its paid for by our taxes)
You get your AK or AR back and it has the new 'magazine delete mod', you can only chamber 1 round at a time, and there is a thank you note in there with Obama's picture smiling and giving a thumbs up.
Haha fat chance I wouldn't be one of the ones taking it back to me modded.

Old 12-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #382

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

As far as this treaty with the UN I hope and pray our government does not sign it.. it will put so many restrictions on us as gun owners.but we do still live in the greatest country in the world hands down. I just want to say thanks to all who have served and are serving to keep us safe and out freedoms safe.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #383
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1275 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

I think it would never be ratified by the U.S. senate. They would surely balk at the thought of being bossed around by China, N. Korea, France, etc.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:17 PM   #384
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1369 Times on 806 Posts
Likes Given: 3476

They had better be more concerned about how the WE THE PEOPLE would react. PHUQUE China, N. Korea, and France!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
I think it would never be ratified by the U.S. senate. They would surely balk at the thought of being bossed around by China, N. Korea, France, etc.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
People Like This 
Old 12-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #385

Liked 20 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones72
As far as this treaty with the UN I hope and pray our government does not sign it.. it will put so many restrictions on us as gun owners.but we do still live in the greatest country in the world hands down. I just want to say thanks to all who have served and are serving to keep us safe and out freedoms safe.
Amen to that sir!!!!!!

Old 12-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #386

Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones72 View Post
God bless the troops they're the only ones in the govt smart enough not to turn on their own countrymen
Old 12-14-2012, 12:49 PM   #387

Liked 20 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesterkiller

God bless the troops they're the only ones in the govt smart enough not to turn on their own countrymen
You got that right!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2012, 03:34 AM   #388

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Just came from another forum and this fellow was saying that in 1959 the US Supreme Court ruled that the U.S. is not bound by any treaties of the UN within the borders of the USA. Anyone know if this ruling is true or not and if true is it still in effect?

Old 12-17-2012, 03:38 AM   #389

Liked 272 Times on 154 Posts
Likes Given: 193

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyruger View Post
Just came from another forum and this fellow was saying that in 1959 the US Supreme Court ruled that the U.S. is not bound by any treaties of the UN within the borders of the USA. Anyone know if this ruling is true or not and if true is it still in effect?
It's true. It's Covert V. Reid that strates that the Constitution supercedes all international treaties.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:48 AM   #390

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Angry Can't happen to me-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperSC View Post
I don't think the Unites States Govt will ever come door to door confiscating firearms. If people like Obama, Bloomberg, and a few others could have it their way it would happen. But they settle for crazy restrictions.

A firearm dealers would be required to submit their customers info to the new worthless dept Obama created. You would then get a letter in the mail in reference to the firearm you purchased. It would ask take it back to your dealer to be 'modified' free of charge to be complient with the new 'Obama Gun Safety Law'. (except its paid for by our taxes)
You get your AK or AR back and it has the new 'magazine delete mod', you can only chamber 1 round at a time, and there is a thank you note in there with Obama's picture smiling and giving a thumbs up.
This is what the poor souls in Germany thought when Hitler was installed.