U.N. Arms Trade Treaty - Page 38
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2012, 12:20 PM   #371
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default enemy within

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
my opinion has and will always be, a foreign organization has no place or right setting policy in the USofA in regards to our Constitution. any administration we have in power that wants to enter into such a treaty, that could lead to eventual disarmament of the American citizens, is IMO an act of treason. the entering into a treaty with any country, that is in direct violation of the Constitution is treason, and those who sign it are nothing more than traitors and need to be removed from office, prosecuted for treason and imprisoned for life, without the possiblity of parole.
aboslutely right!

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-19-2012, 01:00 PM   #372
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

You've got to be careful about posting stuff pertaining to assassination, overthrow of the government, etc. The ever-popular FBI screens stuff like this forum for certain words, like assassination, treason, revolution, etc. I have read some articles just this year about that. They'll get info on posts like that, contact the poster, offering to help, then bust them and make a big public issue of it. It creates the illusion that they are "keeping us safe" from terrorism. Ask the two idiots who were busted for trying to blow up a bridge last summer.

Old 11-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #373
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
You've got to be careful about posting stuff pertaining to assassination, overthrow of the government, etc. The ever-popular FBI screens stuff like this forum for certain words, like assassination, treason, revolution, etc. I have read some articles just this year about that. They'll get info on posts like that, contact the poster, offering to help, then bust them and make a big public issue of it. It creates the illusion that they are "keeping us safe" from terrorism. Ask the two idiots who were busted for trying to blow up a bridge last summer.
well said Aikijutsu! we can not stoop to a level of lawlessness ever. even laws we may not agree with still need to be followed. if we don't like them, then we need to work and get them either changed or repealed.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:22 PM   #374
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 212 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by m72law View Post
''the beauty of the 2nd AMENDMENT is that it WILL NOT BE NEEDED until they try to TAKE IT'' - Thomas Jefferson

WE have no need for propaganda. Gun owners are in the right from the beginning.

*Falsely attributed to Thomas Jefferson; first reported in Matt Carson, On A Hill They Call Capital: A Revolution Is Coming‎ (2007), p. 131. Not found prior to 2007.
Beretta 84FS .380 ACP
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target .22LR

PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) MK114 5.56
People Like This 
Old 11-19-2012, 05:21 PM   #375
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1352 Times on 798 Posts
Likes Given: 3412

Now all we need to do is to get the anti-gunners to understand that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvsafe View Post
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-23-2012, 02:52 PM   #376

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
It is easy to keep track of the crazy people when they are all in one spot-
Old 11-24-2012, 03:29 AM   #377
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1352 Times on 798 Posts
Likes Given: 3412

Yeah, it is called Washington D.C..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire View Post
It is easy to keep track of the crazy people when they are all in one spot-
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Old 11-24-2012, 03:45 AM   #378
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvsafe View Post

*Falsely attributed to Thomas Jefferson; first reported in Matt Carson, On A Hill They Call Capital: A Revolution Is Coming‎ (2007), p. 131. Not found prior to 2007.
Yeah I keep preaching that logic. The conspiracy theories are always more "sexy" though. Targets that haven't even been defined yet, seem to be far more attractive that whats sitting right out in the open. Thats how they get ya.

How do you think NDAA got passed? or the patriot act. Huge smokescreens of half truth get people riled up and distracted . Then a bill passes that actually does rob people of liberty and we're all caught with our pants down.

cue the snap of a rubber glove

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 11-25-2012, 05:19 PM   #379

Liked 87 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 69

I personally do not think it will end well if they come to take our guns away. I mean there are more guns in this country than there are people.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:16 AM   #380

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I don't think the Unites States Govt will ever come door to door confiscating firearms. If people like Obama, Bloomberg, and a few others could have it their way it would happen. But they settle for crazy restrictions.

A firearm dealers would be required to submit their customers info to the new worthless dept Obama created. You would then get a letter in the mail in reference to the firearm you purchased. It would ask take it back to your dealer to be 'modified' free of charge to be complient with the new 'Obama Gun Safety Law'. (except its paid for by our taxes)
You get your AK or AR back and it has the new 'magazine delete mod', you can only chamber 1 round at a time, and there is a thank you note in there with Obama's picture smiling and giving a thumbs up.

Last edited by JeeperSC; 12-05-2012 at 04:22 AM.