U.N. Arms Trade Treaty - Page 37
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 11:48 PM   #361
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1797 Times on 1094 Posts
Likes Given: 2027

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinvisibleheart View Post
my understanding is that international small arms treaty usually doesn't cover domestic small arms.
"usually" doesn't begin to cover what our present traitorous leader wants to see happen. He would "interpret" such a treaty as applying to domestic purchases and use Homeland Security and related legislation to try to legitimize that end-run around the Constitution.

I have no wish to harm any LEOs in my area, but the first one that shows up asking for my guns will get them 1 bullet at a time. Probably won't come to that here in Oklahoma, the LEOs are more likely to turn around and aim at the blue helmets!!!

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-15-2012, 12:06 AM   #362
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1340 Times on 792 Posts
Likes Given: 3358

Have you read the proposed treaty? That thing can be twisted in more directions that the clover leaf in Dallas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinvisibleheart View Post
my understanding is that international small arms treaty usually doesn't cover domestic small arms.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-15-2012, 12:13 AM   #363
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21210 Times on 12041 Posts
Likes Given: 52918

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDS92A View Post
Have you read the proposed treaty? That thing can be twisted in more directions that the clover leaf in Dallas!
exactly! if that treaty were passed, it would just open the door for more gun restriction. and that is my fear, that they might not use it now, but would definately use it in the future.
TDS92A Likes This 
Old 11-15-2012, 12:21 AM   #364
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

It is odd that the ones that really want it are the worst violators. They do not want it for themselves, just for everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
exactly! if that treaty were passed, it would just open the door for more gun restriction. and that is my fear, that they might not use it now, but would definately use it in the future.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-15-2012, 12:27 AM   #365

Quote:
It is odd that the ones that really want it are the worst violators. They do not want it for themselves, just for everyone else.
the main point they try and put forth is that they are trying to restrict weapons and firearms going to nations that have huge violations of human atrocities and civil discourse. they would have us believe it is a way to disrupt illegal arms sales and tranfers. i am sure the illegal arms dealers are going to abide by the treaty if it were passed. just like gun control laws, restrictions and bans have stopped criminals here from getting guns.
TDS92A Likes This 
Old 11-15-2012, 12:37 AM   #366
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Well yeah, you know that they will. Honest, Law Abiding Citizens are the enemy.

Quote:
the main point they try and put forth is that they are trying to restrict weapons and firearms going to nations that have huge violations of human atrocities and civil discourse. they would have us believe it is a way to disrupt illegal arms sales and tranfers. i am sure the illegal arms dealers are going to abide by the treaty if it were passed. just like gun control laws, restrictions and bans have stopped criminals here from getting guns.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-15-2012, 12:45 AM   #367

Quote:
Well yeah, you know that they will. Honest, Law Abiding Citizens are the enemy.
my opinion has and will always be, a foreign organization has no place or right setting policy in the USofA in regards to our Constitution. any administration we have in power that wants to enter into such a treaty, that could lead to eventual disarmament of the American citizens, is IMO an act of treason. the entering into a treaty with any country, that is in direct violation of the Constitution is treason, and those who sign it are nothing more than traitors and need to be removed from office, prosecuted for treason and imprisoned for life, without the possiblity of parole.
People Like This 
Old 11-15-2012, 12:58 AM   #368
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

TOTAL AGREEMENT!!!

If you are not American, you have no right to speak against my country or Constitution. If you are an American and you speak against my country's Constitution, you are a traitor.

Quote:
my opinion has and will always be, a foreign organization has no place or right setting policy in the USofA in regards to our Constitution. any administration we have in power that wants to enter into such a treaty, that could lead to eventual disarmament of the American citizens, is IMO an act of treason. the entering into a treaty with any country, that is in direct violation of the Constitution is treason, and those who sign it are nothing more than traitors and need to be removed from office, prosecuted for treason and imprisoned for life, without the possiblity of parole.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-15-2012, 01:03 AM   #369

Quote:
TOTAL AGREEMENT!!!

If you are not American, you have no right to speak against my country or Constitution. If you are an American and you speak against my country's Constitution, you are a traitor.
well said! i like that!

Old 11-16-2012, 01:37 AM   #370

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

treason carries a punishment of death