U.N. Arms Trade Treaty - Page 19
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #181
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Million of armed citizens surronding the White House?

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater View Post
I'm curious as to what our government would do, if there were a million armed citizens surrounding the White House.
Probably Gas the million armed citizens surronding the White House!

NRA Life Member
Texas State Rifle Association Life Member
Second Amendment Foundation Life Member
In God We (I) Trust

Old 07-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #182

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Default No - Our Elected Officals Are NOT Working For Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
For those that received a non committal letter and only a polite form letter from your Senator. Otherwise avoiding your question. You need to E-mail and or Write them back and advise them you are weighing your future votes regarding their position and you demand a direct answer to their stand and vote on the UN Small Arms Weapon Treaty.
Just remember despite what they want us to believe.
They work for us we do not work for them at least for the time being. And If they do not do as they say or vote against our wishes we should do everything in our power to spread the word on them and get them FIRED the next election. Forums, E-mails and word of mouth are a wonderful tools! That is why they are also doing their best to control that in the future. Do not accept non-committal to your requested answer to your question.
That is how I handle things and if you are in a state that tends to be liberal that is the only thing they hear if they hear anything. If nothing else you get the satisfaction of being stern with them. These political pansies do not like anything that makes them uncomfortable and offends their precious ego. If they do not respond regarding the second request go after them politically. I If needed I send or contact them a third time and thank them for their poor stand or lack of response and it will be reflected the next time they are up for reelection and spread the word. Friends it is time we stood for something.
Remember:
The only way evil can prevail is for good men and women to do "Nothing"!
And man I liked the Blue Helmet!
Watch, learn and weep!

www.MuslimBrotherhoodInAmerica.com

NRA Life Member
In God We (I) Trust

Old 07-18-2012, 01:29 PM   #183
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 212 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 116

We've already heard Ruth Bader-Ginsberg say that if the constitution were to be written today it wouldn't include the 2nd amendment and Obama's posture is in line with that thought process.

We are not far from this ppl. I don't think marching armed and surrounding the white house is quite the answer though...

Beretta 84FS .380 ACP
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target .22LR

PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) MK114 5.56

Old 07-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #184

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Angry Sign The Petition To Stop The US From Signing The Arms Trade Treaty!

http://dickmorris.rallycongress.com/7175/gun-control// Why? Because ....

Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2398/843/Troops_Ordered_To_Kill_All_Americans_Who_Do_Not_Tu rn_In_Guns.html

Obama Says The State Is GOD!!!

Conspiracy Theory? Are you willing to bet the lives of your family? STOP the ATT in its tracks.

In fact, we should be Marching on Washington D.C. within the next month!

NRA Life Member
In God We (I) Trust

Old 07-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #185
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2120 Times on 1146 Posts
Likes Given: 3190

Yep, more trash from Dick Morris; the disgraced whore chasing former member of the Clinton adminstration who has finally seen the light. Suddenly a guy who chased whores with Bill Clinton is chuck full of credibility in the eyes of "conservatives". Go figure.

Old 07-19-2012, 12:55 AM   #186

Liked 711 Times on 380 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by american121 View Post
http://dickmorris.rallycongress.com/7175/gun-control// Why? Because ....

Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2398/843/Troops_Ordered_To_Kill_All_Americans_Who_Do_Not_Tu rn_In_Guns.html

Obama Says The State Is GOD!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNaMzklPFGU

Conspiracy Theory? Are you willing to bet the lives of your family? STOP the ATT in its tracks.

In fact, we should be Marching on Washington D.C. within the next month!
interesting

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Old 07-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #187
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1885 Times on 1342 Posts
Likes Given: 2128

Default A man named DICK.........

I think that the women from south america now how to use a knife on said subject.....You have nothing to worry about, the mexicans won't let it happen. Thanks to Fast and Furious........There is no such thing as straw purchace when our own gov. is selling guns to the cartels in mexico and blaming the pawn and gun shops along the borders.......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 07-19-2012, 05:23 PM   #188
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/07/18/un-gun-control-treaty-will-reveal-gun-laws-obama-really-supports/

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 07-19-2012, 05:33 PM   #189
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

forumrunner_20120719_133333.jpg  

I don't need No stinking signature.

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 07-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #190
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

I have my reply from Congressman Jeff Duncan, South Carolina:

July 19, 2012

Dear Mr. Byers,

Thank you for your letter regarding H.R. 5846, the Second Amendment Sovereignty Act of 2012. I appreciate hearing your concerns.

Introduced by Congressman Ben Quayle (R-AZ) on May 18, 2012, H.R. 5846 has been assigned to the House Foreign Affairs Committee. As a Member of that that committee, as well as co-chairman of the Sovereignty Caucus, I will do everything possible to ensure that American Sovereignty is protected against international bureaucrats.

My position on gun rights is very simple; I will oppose any restriction or erosion to our Second Amendment liberties. As an avid sportsman, gun owner, and concealed weapons permit holder, I strongly believe that law-abiding citizens should have the right to keep and bear arms. As you may know, I carry a pocket-sized Constitution with me at all times. I do this not only to honor the founders of our country, but also because I am a firm believer in this great document.

If the United Nations passes the proposal regarding the arms trade treaty, only the Democratic-led Senate will have approval authority. This treaty could be interpreted to ban or reduce the use and possession of an automatic weapon. Fortunately, a two-thirds majority is needed in order to approval any proposals formed at the United Nations. I plan to work with my Senate colleagues to ensure they understand the importance of the Second Amendment. I do not support the President's backhanded attempts at stripping American citizens of their Constitutional rights.

Again, I appreciate you expressing your concerns. As your Representative in Congress, I welcome your input and the input of all my constituents. If you ever need anything from me in the future, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Blessings and Liberty,
Signature
Jeff Duncan
Member of Congress